Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Kazupernodes

  1. #1
    Supernodes is missing, or incorrectly registered file MSCOMCTL.OCX.
    Know anywhere I can download KaZupernodes again?
    Cheers

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    2,059
    klitesite.com

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Already tried. Denied access to the link for Kazupernodes. Any other web sites, i've tried all the ones listed on klitesite to no avail. Do i need to reinstall klite with a new download?

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    no what you need to do is look around for a second before you post

    look about 10 threads below this one you will see

    this thread, which is your problem and the solution to it

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    MUSLEMAN! U have proved ur self 2 me! Just as u have 2 so many others! I thank u because I was just going 2 post this question as well but ur swift reply has got Kazupernodes working 4 me! I thank you.

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    Originally posted by TheGatherer@1 December 2003 - 00:39
    MUSLEMAN! U have proved ur self 2 me! Just as u have 2 so many others! I thank u because I was just going 2 post this question as well but ur swift reply has got Kazupernodes working 4 me! I thank you.
    no probleml boss we need help each other to stay on and make a stand agains the riaa here once and for all with klite(since thats the battle they chose to do) and we need our weapons(klite+files) working to be able to beat those mfrs, and so thats when me and others here come in, to help you run your klite

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Im having fun with a little trial and a few error's at the moment lol cant seem 2 find many UK Supernodes though.

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    Originally posted by TheGatherer@1 December 2003 - 00:58
    Im having fun with a little trial and a few error's at the moment lol cant seem 2 find many UK Supernodes though.
    ya i got like 5 usa supernodes in my whole list

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    u mean US? I have like 40 of them lol

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    Originally posted by TheGatherer@1 December 2003 - 01:11
    u mean US? I have like 40 of them lol
    lol, my list from my sn is not good right now

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •