Page 101 of 127 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1268

Thread: Offensive 2021

  1. #1001
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,933
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Where the hell is Shay?
    I think i sold my soul to that place a while back.....

    But i have not yet been summoned, so Shay is usually here...

    What's Up Buddy??
    You have definitely gone full Alt-Right!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Never go in against a Canadian when maple syrup is on the line.

  2. Lounge   -   #1002
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,455
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    What's Up Buddy??
    We've solved our mystery.
    Who is "We've"??

    And what mystery??

    I answered your question... I am here........

    And you ignored my question....Again.....

    What's up buddy??
    Last edited by shaina; 03-03-2021 at 04:58 AM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  3. Lounge   -   #1003
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,800
    Before answering that, it would be smart to first find out which one of shay's personalities you are talking to.
    This one seems pretty hostile. For all you know it could be the beast.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  4. Lounge   -   #1004
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,596
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm assuming that Texas Governor Greg Abbott's decision to remove all COVID restrictions is just his way of showing how much he really wants Ted Cruz dead.

    I'm with you, bud. Who says that the Left and the Right can't agree about anything anymore?
    I've never heard that - I think what you're noticing would more properly be described as speech being restricted by the current social conventions favored by the Left.

    Agreement is there...sub rosa.

    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

    I think i sold my soul to that place a while back.....

    But i have not yet been summoned, so Shay is usually here...

    What's Up Buddy??
    You have definitely gone full Alt-Right!
    None of us on the Right have the slightest acquaintance with the alt-right.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

    We've solved our mystery.
    Who is "We've"??

    And what mystery??

    I answered your question... I am here........

    And you ignored my question....Again.....

    What's up buddy??
    The mystery was your sudden and complete absence.

    I mentioned it here because people have complained to me recently about my own apparent absence.

    I have lots of phone calls to make and locales to frequent.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Before answering that, it would be smart to first find out which one of shay's personalities you are talking to.
    This one seems pretty hostile. For all you know it could be the beast.
    Okay.

    Shay, which one of you are you?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  5. Lounge   -   #1005
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,455
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    The mystery was your sudden and complete absence.
    I mentioned it here because people have complained to me recently about my own apparent absence.
    I have lots of phone calls to make and locales to frequent.
    Everything is great, and thank your for caring J2K4, i am glad you are busy buddy, moving, shaking, and dealing

    Okay.
    Shay, which one of you are you?


    Attachment 186181

    This was an interesting analogy someone posted in a comment section J2K4, what do you think??



    See, the democrats see government as their parents. They elect them to rule their lives. Set rules. Impose their will upon the public. Republicans on the other hand, they see government as the hired help. Handymen, security, service providers that we the people tell what we need
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  6. Lounge   -   #1006
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,800
    Another perfectly good pop culture reference wasted on you savages. You're like a bunch of Dave Gribbles, you are.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  7. Lounge   -   #1007
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,596
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Everything is great, and thank your for caring J2K4, i am glad you are busy buddy, moving, shaking, and dealing

    Okay.
    Shay, which one of you are you?


    Attachment 186181

    This was an interesting analogy someone posted in a comment section J2K4, what do you think??
    I'm a cat guy myself, but your board persona has not givin me that impression about you.

    I'll pay more attention.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  8. Lounge   -   #1008
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,596
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Another perfectly good pop culture reference wasted on you savages. You're like a bunch of Dave Gribbles, you are.
    Most of 'pop culture' is itself a waste; if not for osmosis, I would know nothing at all about it.

    It's most irritating feature is the extent to which it defies my wish to ignore it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  9. Lounge   -   #1009
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,455
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    I'm a cat guy myself, but your board persona has not givin me that impression about you.
    I'll pay more attention.
    Big kitties interests me, household ones, to be honest your spidey sense may be correct, i lean more to the Canine side

    First time i saw Siegfried & Roy live in Vegas blew me away!!! It was a amazing show to see in a lifetime......

    But hey knowing you are a conservative, as am i, you know choice is good and not socialists dictatorship forcing you what to like

    Attachment 186182
    Last edited by shaina; 03-04-2021 at 12:55 PM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  10. Lounge   -   #1010
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,455
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Most of 'pop culture' is itself a waste; if not for osmosis, I would know nothing at all about it.
    It's most irritating feature is the extent to which it defies my wish to ignore it.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •