Page 129 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2979119126127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1319

Thread: Offensive 2021

  1. #1281
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,870
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

    Spoiler: Show
    Grand gestures are well and good but sometimes it's the little things that matter most.

    Btw, it's nice to have back even if it turns out to be only briefly.



    You and John Wick, the two Keanus I like best.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  2. Lounge   -   #1282
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I don't have an ear to lend, but I would be willing to affix shay's heart to a postcard. Just look closely under the stamp.
    Must be a big ass stamp to hide my heart buddy

    Remember i am in the shadows

    Always glad to see you my friend.......
    Last edited by shaina; 04-15-2021 at 07:29 PM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  3. Lounge   -   #1283
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Have you ever dealt with a variable monopolar?

    You being American if only marginally, by "dealt with", I assume you mean killed.

    In that case then three. I'd like to tell you they all had it coming but I only two of them were black.
    Actually, I've only gotten close to doing that twice - but it was premeditated in both cases and I was actually engaged in positioning myself to carry it out the first time.

    It developed that my intent had been divined by parties acquainted with the target, and I was stymied.

    Luckily, I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I don't have an ear to lend, but I would be willing to affix shay's heart to a postcard. Just look closely under the stamp.
    WTF, I don't get an ear?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I don't have an ear to lend, but I would be willing to affix shay's heart to a postcard. Just look closely under the stamp.
    I have a small collection of stuff like that.

    I take it out and examine it when I'm feeling vindictive.


    Shay says you don't know that real friendship involves never saying anything bad about Israel or sending his heart by regular post.
    Turns out they're replaceable.

    Going to maybe find out.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  4. Lounge   -   #1284
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Shay says you don't know that real friendship involves never saying anything bad about Israel or sending his heart by regular post.

    Turns out they're replaceable.

    Going to maybe find out.
    You hope that never happens, but you may be on to something there My new Friend

    And any time J2K4, you want to discuss the countries policies of Canada, US or Israel, over a few wobbly pops, I'm in
    Last edited by shaina; 04-15-2021 at 10:58 PM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  5. Lounge   -   #1285
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,870
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

    Actually, I've only gotten close to doing that twice - but it was premeditated in both cases and I was actually engaged in positioning myself to carry it out the first time.

    It developed that my intent had been divined by parties acquainted with the target, and I was stymied.

    Luckily, I guess.
    There exists in all of us the potential for extreme violence. It just awaits the proper circumstances to be let out.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  6. Lounge   -   #1286
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,870
    Currently my proper circumstances is shay's face.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  7. Lounge   -   #1287
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post



    Turns out they're replaceable.

    Going to maybe find out.
    You hope that never happens, but you may be on to something there My new Friend

    And any time J2K4, you want to discuss the countries policies of Canada, US or Israel, over a few wobbly pops, I'm in
    Would not pass on the opportunity, sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

    Actually, I've only gotten close to doing that twice - but it was premeditated in both cases and I was actually engaged in positioning myself to carry it out the first time.

    It developed that my intent had been divined by parties acquainted with the target, and I was stymied.

    Luckily, I guess.
    There exists in all of us the potential for extreme violence. It just awaits the proper circumstances to be let out.
    Agreed.

    I had a pretty well-developed plan, though, and an unlikely circumstance short-circuited my effort.

    I was laying in wait - fool-proof disposal and all - and (I hear) a generalized paranoia steered my intended victim in another direction.

    If that hadn't happened, he'd have been gone baby gone, and that's a fact.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  8. Lounge   -   #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I think you may be looking for the non-existent Non-offensive 2021 thread.

    Link here
    #vaporwave #futurefunk
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  9. Lounge   -   #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Meg, if that is really you and not as I suspect, anon working for the Chinese to undermine capitalism, then please send me your ear as proof of life.
    Cuba would make more sense, as I can at least speak the language... also, if China is communist, then I'm the fifth Beatle.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  10. Lounge   -   #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    *video*

    You and John Wick, the two Keanus I like best.
    Apparently we'll get Matrix 4 this year, so he's back alright!

    Anyway, merry belated birthgay. Meg's post is the only reason I "remembered", but I still wasted spent like one minute typing this, so it should count for something[citation needed]. And thanks for sticking to this God-forsaken place we call a forum
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •