Page 95 of 128 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1274

Thread: Offensive 2021

  1. #941
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,456
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    But, now that response sounds racists

    Good morning my Canadian friend
    German isn't a race so it's more along the line of incredibly prejudice and accurate.
    Well they did try and failed no?? History??
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  2. Lounge   -   #942
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,805
    Shay, pointing out that Germany isn't terrible because it has a few good acts is like saying everyone in The Jackson Five had talent because Michael was in it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  3. Lounge   -   #943
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,456
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    You know what, you are 100% right idol
    I try and maintain an equal ratio of being right and being wrong about stuff. It's one of the few things that keeps me humble.
    Good answer
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  4. Lounge   -   #944
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,805
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

    Well they did try and failed no?? History??
    You mean Aryan? Yeah I admit she was good in Game of Thrones.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  5. Lounge   -   #945
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,456
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Shay, pointing out that Germany isn't terrible because it has a few good acts is like saying everyone in The Jackson Five had talent because Michael was in it.
    Interesting......

    Using the Jackson Five, seeing that Jermaine and Marlon tried it on there own and failed miserably.....

    So your point is noted

    And Meg mentioned that Germany did make good quality chef knives but he had to watch Fox News to get the Facts that they sold out to China , and the quality went to shit

    The Left Wing Fake News media just dropped the ball on that one for some Sleepy reason
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  6. Lounge   -   #946
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,456
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

    Well they did try and failed no?? History??
    You mean Aryan? Yeah I admit she was good in Game of Thrones.
    She was good, if i remember Meg talked about her a lot , and Fact checking, at the time he was into the young-lings
    Last edited by shaina; 02-19-2021 at 01:29 PM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  7. Lounge   -   #947
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,805
    Whatever. You still have to hand it to the little kraut.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  8. Lounge   -   #948
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,805
    I'm assuming I'm going to get into trouble for that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  9. Lounge   -   #949
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,456
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm assuming I'm going to get into trouble for that.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  10. Lounge   -   #950
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,596
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Liberal icon Bill Maher's mouth
    Apparently I'm not the only one harboring misconceptions. Bill Maher circa 2021 is as much as a liberal icon as Pat Buchanan is.
    Bill Maher is a comedian.

    He describes himself as a Libertarian to make space for the odd occasion he disagrees with Democrats.

    He gets astounding mileage ffrom his odd sane utterance, however infrequently they are heard.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •