Page 81 of 136 FirstFirst ... 31717879808182838491131 ... LastLast

Thread: Offensive 2021

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Recent picture of Guru Fauci,

Attachment 186143

Wait is that 2 masks Idol??? My eyesight is not very good lately buddy

Gee i wish i had a job making $400,000 a year and had custom masks...I only have simple Tilley 3 layer ones

Oh wait when you are the Guru you don't have to pay for things anymore the taxpayers fucking do
    Goddamnfuckingelitist...can afford an $8 mask available on etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/8112377...ng_top-2&frs=1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #802
    IDK.. I suspect he could earn far more than $400k working for drug manufacturers.

Aren't you all about 'self determination' blahblahblah?

Here's his resume. Let me know if there are any big words you are unfamiliar with.

https://www.zippia.com/advice/dr-ant...uci-resume-cv/
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #803
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'm reasonably certain that the Founding Fathers would have simply skipped the Impeachment and directly shot him for Insurrection and Treason.
    I'm a Canadian so granted I don't know as much about American history as you guys but how come when there are paintings of the Founding Fathers, there never seem to be any that include the Black ones?

Also "Founding Fathers"? Isn't that a bit sexist and besides has anyone ever seen a picture of Ben Franklin? I mean there's light in the loafers and then there's the dude's clearly strapping down her breasts.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #804
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Hot off the press Lefties

"Acquitted"

Trump acquitted in second impeachment trial on charge of inciting Jan. 6 Capitol riot
    GOP, led by Mitch McConnell, largely sticks with Trump during Saturday verdict

5. Lounge   -   #805
    Subservience isn't freedom, rednecks.

The Louisiana Republican Party swiftly moved Saturday to censure GOP Sen. Bill Cassidy after he voted earlier in the day to convict former President Donald Trump in his second impeachment trial.

6. Lounge   -   #806
    I would ask you Shay what you thought about all this censuring of politicians whose only offense was to go against Trump but you would probably just come back with something like how all the Japanese living in America need to be interned .

7. Lounge   -   #807
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I would ask you Shay what you thought about all this censuring of politicians whose only offense was to go against Trump but you would probably just come back with something like how all the Japanese living in America need to be interned .
    Politicians are being censured?

Where?

Who?

When?

What's this about Japanese?

The only ones I know are all legal and legitimate, which makes them Americans.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #808
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'm reasonably certain that the Founding Fathers would have simply skipped the Impeachment and directly shot him for Insurrection and Treason.
    I'm a Canadian so granted I don't know as much about American history as you guys but how come when there are paintings of the Founding Fathers, there never seem to be any that include the Black ones?

Also "Founding Fathers"? Isn't that a bit sexist and besides has anyone ever seen a picture of Ben Franklin? I mean there's light in the loafers and then there's the dude's clearly strapping down her breasts.
    Silly Canadian...Black fathers never stay.

9. Lounge   -   #809

10. Lounge   -   #810
    Someone from Meg's house phoned me. I don't know how they got my number but I'm assuming that it had something to do with anon because of his especially shifty eyes.
    Anyway they said that we are all just boys playing at being men and until you've smelled Meg's breath, we don't have any concept of what offensive truly is.

They didn't leave their name. I'm assuming out of shame.