Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Pack Of Cdrs For $7.99

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    TDK 100-Pack 48x CD-R Disc Spindle

I have got these for cheaper.....100 for $5 but only once and they went fast.

Like I said.We need a Sticky.....Santa is in Town.

FC B)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    imported_computerfreak76
    wow thats a damn good deal!!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    it says 25.99 as the price...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by kalashnikov@30 November 2003 - 23:55
    it says 25.99 as the price...
    Rebates.In America we work with Rebates.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2
    maybe thats why so many people are fighting in the rest of the world, they need more rebates

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Originally posted by muchspl2@30 November 2003 - 23:06
    maybe thats why so many people are fighting in the rest of the world, they need more rebates

I hate mail in rebates, I do use them, but It would nice if the store would just do it for you.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by bob_the_alien+1 December 2003 - 00:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob_the_alien @ 1 December 2003 - 00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@30 November 2003 - 23:06

I hate mail in rebates, I do use them, but It would nice if the store would just do it for you. [/b][/quote]
    they always make some money by investing your money directly in bulk to an investment and return your rebate money only after 4-8 weeks when they have made more money on that. So they are never in actual loss.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    and also, they bank on the fact that a good portion of the people wont send the rebates in.........be it because they trashed the receipt or are too stupid or whatever. but hell, its good for us that do send them in. you dont honestly think they sell shit that cheap just beacause its the holidays&#33;? they are making money hand over fist......its all just advertising to get us all to buy shit, which is cool. (cuz i mail in my rebates)

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by bob_the_alien@1 December 2003 - 05:16
    I hate mail in rebates, I do use them, but It would nice if the store would just do it for you.
    me i hate Rebates i would b better if the store did it 4 u because i&#39;m still waitin 4 about 5 rebates and if the they mail gets lost tey cant do nothing bout it

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    too late, sold out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast