Thread: Roms?

i just no bout suprnova, n no how to dl, burn, install, n no bout some emulators, but still not no about ROMS, so can any1 pleas xplan 4 me a bit bout it? tankzzzz

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    What are you asking, you don't know what roms are?

Roms are the games for the emulator.

3. Games   -   #3
    i just no bout suprnova, n no how to dl, burn, install, n no bout some emulators, but still not no about ROMS, so can any1 pleas xplan 4 me a bit bout it? tankzzzz

d00d, i have no idea what you just said

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by xxkazaaliteuserxx@1 December 2003 - 03:45

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by xxkazaaliteuserxx@30 November 2003 - 20:45
    Even Google and Babel Fish can't translate this...

6. Games   -   #6
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Can you be more specific? What system do you want to emulate? If you're talking about one of the current consoles, you're better off buying one and getting a mod chip so you can play downloaded games - the PC emulators aren't quite good enough yet. But if you want to emulate an older system (before Dreamcast), maybe this site will help you get started...

http://www.thenationnet.com/index/emulators

7. Games   -   #7
    ok, wat i was saying is tat, i dont no wat ROMS is and i need some explanation. tat all.