Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Here Has Ever Been To A

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Ahhh yes - "Grossefreiheitstrasse" - "Reeperbahn" - those were the days

How many meaningfull relationships one has had in those dingy joints of ill repute. The cheap drinks, the friendly company...its all coming back now

2. Lounge   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by RPerry@1 December 2003 - 05:55
    I have only gone once, about 2 yrs ago. let 2 work buddies talk me into it while on business in Chambersburg, PA. we ended up driving into WV. I had a good time, especially seeing my 2 friends were in their mid to late 40's, and me being younger got alot of attention. I still remember it well, and not because of the nude dancers, but because of an incident with one of my friends driving drunk. I managed to get the keys off him that night, but he died 1 month later about 300yards from his home when he crossed the center line and went under the tandom wheels of a semi-truck
    Therein lies the lesson, yes?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    There you go Ang...saved ! Whew.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    ang???

who's ang???

doh.... did it again didn't I...

bluddy daggier dag than I first thought
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by j2k4+1 December 2003 - 09:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 1 December 2003 - 09:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RPerry@1 December 2003 - 05:55
    I have only gone once, about 2 yrs ago. let 2 work buddies talk me into it while on business in Chambersburg, PA. we ended up driving into WV. I had a good time, especially seeing my 2 friends were in their mid to late 40&#39;s, and me being younger got alot of attention. I still remember it well, and not because of the nude dancers, but because of an incident with one of my friends driving drunk. I managed to get the keys off him that night, but he died 1 month later about 300yards from his home when he crossed the center line and went under the tandom wheels of a semi-truck
    Therein lies the lesson, yes? [/b][/quote]
    the lesson I learned was not to be so polite the next time I have a drunk man bitching at me from the back seat after I took his keys. The next morning we had a bit of tense moments, but never really brought up the situation again. I regret having not really chewed him out, thats something I have to live with.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by RPerry+1 December 2003 - 11:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RPerry @ 1 December 2003 - 11:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@1 December 2003 - 09:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-RPerry
    @1 December 2003 - 05:55
    I have only gone once, about 2 yrs ago. let 2 work buddies talk me into it while on business in Chambersburg, PA. we ended up driving into WV. I had a good time, especially seeing my 2 friends were in their mid to late 40&#39;s, and me being younger got alot of attention. I still remember it well, and not because of the nude dancers, but because of an incident with one of my friends driving drunk. I managed to get the keys off him that night, but he died 1 month later about 300yards from his home when he crossed the center line and went under the tandom wheels of a semi-truck

Therein lies the lesson, yes?
    the lesson I learned was not to be so polite the next time I have a drunk man bitching at me from the back seat after I took his keys. The next morning we had a bit of tense moments, but never really brought up the situation again. I regret having not really chewed him out, thats something I have to live with. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve had similar experiences, including, as you, a friend who lost his life.

You learn not to take no for an answer.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by UKMan@1 December 2003 - 17:26
    Ahhh yes - "Grossefreiheitstrasse" - "Reeperbahn" - those were the days

How many meaningfull relationships one has had in those dingy joints of ill repute. The cheap drinks, the friendly company...its all coming back now
    Go on&#33;&#33;

Go on.......

Tell those tales of your forbidden fruits...........

Yogs

8. Lounge   -   #28
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SensualGardening+1 December 2003 - 18:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening @ 1 December 2003 - 18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@1 December 2003 - 17:26
    Ahhh yes - "Grossefreiheitstrasse" - "Reeperbahn" - those were the days&nbsp;

How many meaningfull relationships one has had in those dingy joints of ill repute. The cheap drinks, the friendly company...its all coming back now&nbsp;
    Go on&#33;&#33;

Go on.......

Tell those tales of your forbidden fruits...........

Yogs [/b][/quote]
    OK then SG:
    The endless child support cheques, visits to the doc, -

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ang3968+1 December 2003 - 15:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ang3968 @ 1 December 2003 - 15:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@1 December 2003 - 21:46

Our brains are truly in our balls...
    or as I say....

dick gets hard, brain gets soft....

[/b][/quote]
    Confucious say "Standing dick has no conscience"

I assume he was referring to trickie Dickie.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Before we went to the club I made quite possibly the best investment in a pair of Dockers Stain Defenders slacks. This is one of the greatest inventions since sliced bread.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast