Thread: Ut 20000000000003

Poster
    hey guyz wen i play Unreal Tournament 2003 i get a critical error:

UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1664 MHz with 511MB RAM
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (5216)

Bad name index 85823551/226

History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Package.LinkerLoad 9933492)) <- TagName <- FPropertyTag<< <- (After Material) <- LoadStream <- (Count 0) <- UStruct::SerializeTaggedProperties <- (None[-1]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (StaticMesh CP_Nightmare1_Epic.Arches.cp_pipetech1_epic) <- UPrimitive::Serialize <- UStaticMesh::Serialize <- LoadObject <- (StaticMesh CP_Nightmare1_Epic.Arches.cp_pipetech1_epic 9933492==9933492/13014617 9933488 417131) <- ULinkerLoad:reload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel DM-Curse3) <- LoadLevel <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Wot does that mean?

sorry if you guyz have had similar posts like this from other ppl like me. But i searched and found nothing so i had to post a new topic.

PLZZZZZ HELP ME. I get up to the 3 level in single player and it comes up with that message. Otherwise the rest is ok. I can play multiplayer. over LAN etc. but not single player. Its not downloaded, its the real thing with a valid cd key etc.

2. Games   -   #2
    Only in a Processor.
    have you tried to reinstall it?
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    ok ill try that.

4. Games   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    was it a ripp?

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    A corrupted install from the looks of things. Try CDMage on the image or reinstall.

6. Games   -   #6
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Its not downloaded, its the real thing with a valid cd key etc.

so its not a rip or anything

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    nah its 100% authentic real game brought from the game shop.

8. Games   -   #8
    I searched the UT 2003 support website for anything that could help you, but the best i could find was to update your drivers (do you have 52.16 ?). The support page is here: http://www.atarisupport.com/newfaq/unrealt...#faq_prodissues

Seeing as you actually purchased the game, you should seek out technical support, here: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums//foru....php?forumid=95

Post the full error, along with your computer specs and you should receive a response relatively quick.

EDIT:

Found this, you should read that...and if it sounds familiar

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@2 December 2003 - 04:13
    I searched the UT 2003 support website for anything that could help you, but the best i could find was to update your drivers (do you have 52.16 ?). The support page is here: http://www.atarisupport.com/newfaq/unrealt...#faq_prodissues

Seeing as you actually purchased the game, you should seek out technical support, here: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums//foru....php?forumid=95

Post the full error, along with your computer specs and you should receive a response relatively quick.

EDIT:

Found this, you should read that...and if it sounds familiar
    thanx man,

that was really helpful.

you rock