Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easy Way To Mod Ps2?

i had a usb mod, it plays psx copies just by putting them in and turning it on. to play ps2 copies you needed a gameshark though. and you still have to open up your ps2 and mod it, but its only 1 wire.

i didnt have a gameshark though, so i sold it and bought a magic 3.1, works perfect, no swapping w/gameshark or anything.

and thoughs mods that dont require soldering at all dont work very well, most of the time they ruin your PS2, but thats just what i have heard form other people on other boards.

oh and if you want to get it, dont get it at that place you linked to, thats to expensive! 29 bucks! jeez, i payed 10 bucks. look around before you buy a modchip, or that usbmod

2. Games   -   #12
    yea bt\ut if i buy a reg. mod. i need to solder it and the thing is.....i dotn even know hwat a soldering iron is

3. Games   -   #13
    Only in a Processor.
    heres the usbmod you think it will work?
    yes, but it requires 1 solder. but, you can get someone to do that for you, for probably a nickle.

yea bt\ut if i buy a reg. mod. i need to solder it and the thing is.....i dotn even know hwat a soldering iron is 
    somebody will do it for you, it's actually a very simple concept. just heat a wire with a soldering iron, and try not to touch anywhere, but what the directions tell you to.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

4. Games   -   #14
    so where can i get a soldering iron? and how do i know hwer to solder hte wire to? the diagram show the place but theres a ton of other places in my ps2 that look exactly like htat?

how bout that slide card idea? you think it will ruin the motor for the tray?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12