Thread: Why Is There Static In New Song Files?

Sometimes when I try to download a new song file, somethig very annoying happens. When I play the file in the theater, it starts out just fine. But a little while into the song, this loud, annoying static plays instead of the song. The static stops a few seconds later, only to start again during another part of the song. It's like if the song file has been encoded or something. If anyone has a solution to this problem please post it! Thank you

2. Music   -   #2
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Music   -   #3
    the answer is in your topic starter&#33;

4. Music   -   #4
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by RIAAcansuckIT@30 November 2003 - 22:59
    Sometimes when I try to download a new song file, somethig very annoying happens.&nbsp; When I play the file in the theater, it starts out just fine. But a little while into the song, this loud, annoying static plays instead of the song.&nbsp; The static stops a few seconds later, only to start again during another part of the song.&nbsp; It&#39;s like if the song file has been encoded or something.&nbsp; If anyone has a solution to this problem please post it&#33;&nbsp; Thank you
    It will not (not) always be this way for you......you see, in due time (never) you will no longer be a n00b (hah), and the music will begin to sound much better (worse) - those little sounds will (never) begin to disappear. I know this is not the answer (too bad) you were looking for, but it is the truth. Just hang in there (forever), keep downloading all your favorite (crappy) songs from KaZaA (what a joke) and like I said, they will eventually (never) start to sound better.

I predict it will take another 4 to 6 months (lifetimes) for your ears to tune-out those annoying little sounds.

Keep at it&#33;

CC

5. Music   -   #5
    the riaa did that

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by CrumbCat+2 December 2003 - 19:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 2 December 2003 - 19:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RIAAcansuckIT@30 November 2003 - 22:59
    Sometimes when I try to download a new song file, somethig very annoying happens. When I play the file in the theater, it starts out just fine. But a little while into the song, this loud, annoying static plays instead of the song. The static stops a few seconds later, only to start again during another part of the song. It&#39;s like if the song file has been encoded or something. If anyone has a solution to this problem please post it&#33; Thank you
    It will not (not) always be this way for you......you see, in due time (never) you will no longer be a n00b (hah), and the music will begin to sound much better (worse) - those little sounds will (never) begin to disappear. I know this is not the answer (too bad) you were looking for, but it is the truth. Just hang in there (forever), keep downloading all your favorite (crappy) songs from KaZaA (what a joke) and like I said, they will eventually (never) start to sound better.

I predict it will take another 4 to 6 months (lifetimes) for your ears to tune-out those annoying little sounds.

Keep at it&#33;

CC [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for helping me out (I guess). But I have one question for (you). Why do you use (parentheses) randomly in almost every sentence? It&#39;s kind of (annoying). By the way, I use KazaA Lite K++, not KaZaA. Thanks for the wonderful help (though).

7. Music   -   #7
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Here&#39;s a hint:

Read my post without the words in parentheses. You&#39;ll see it makes perfect sense, whereas yours does not. Then imaging the words in parentheses being said in quick little blips - they are subconscious messages.

It&#39;s a joke - not to be taken seriously.

Oh - and KazaA Lite K++, not KaZaA - same thing as far as the results go.

CC