Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Having Sex

FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by Riddler@1 December 2003 - 02:41
    Um...infamousalbo, you do realize that getting a hickey is not ' having sex ' right ?

...just checking.

@riddler-Ya Man belive i know which one im doing (FUCKING) ( | ) <====O

@virtual-The girl i dont fuck usally are virgins if there not virgins there always clean and i always where condoms no matter what
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Lounge   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Why don&#39;t you Kids listen to what one of your idols....your Eminem says. "My Music is not for Kids but for Adults".

With your Biggie Signature.Does your Parents let you listen to that type of Music?All they talk about is haveing Sex and killing People.

Music Stores need to wake up.But they will not.....as long as some 13 Year old kid walks in and gives them some Money for a CD.

Ohhh I am just going to shut up.This is going to lead no where FC.....stop Posting&#33;

* FC wanders what Kids might of Downloaded Music from him.And from now on nobody under 18 gets shit from me.*

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+1 December 2003 - 02:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 1 December 2003 - 02:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@1 December 2003 - 06:39
    i do i no wha u mean it says on the tv kids my age are having sex all the time but wen i ask kids in school they ALl say no i dont get it

is it just my my cousins and friends
    I was kidding, it&#39;s a standing joke here when family&#39;s have plenty of kids you tend to say &#39;Do you not have tv&#39; , or &#39;Do you need a fifty p for the meter (to turn the heating on)&#39;

oh and for the record people your age i.e. folks at school, friends, cousins etc tend to lie their teeth off in an attempt to &#39;fit in&#39; be very careful who you believe.

If you are asking me the question seriously then I would say whether or not it is the done thing in your crowd it is extremely unadvisable, I do not believe you could even comprehend the possible consequences of your actions, let alone deal with them. This is only my take on it, but I would hope the board would back me up. [/b][/quote]
    yea but i feels good dough when u need to get laid you just get help it

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@1 December 2003 - 05:48
    i always where condoms no matter what
    that must get in the way of other tasks, surely?
    like pissing for one?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    I don&#39;t believe this BS. And anyone who posts their sexual prowess on a pirate forum is a loser with a right-hand as a girlfriend and a left-hand as an ex-girlfriend.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@1 December 2003 - 02:49
    Why don&#39;t you Kids listen to what one of your idols....your Eminem says. "My Music is not for Kids but for Adults".

With your Biggie Signature.Does your Parents let you listen to that type of Music?All they talk about is haveing Sex and killing People.

Music Stores need to wake up.But they will not.....as long as some 13 Year old kid walks in and gives them some Money for a CD.

Ohhh I am just going to shut up.This is going to lead no where FC.....stop Posting&#33;
    my parents dont speak english so they dont understand the lyrics so they dont mind it

My father does talk to me about sex and about safe sex and dieases and always where a condom if u do have sex

ANd he told me Countless time dont have sex till your married

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@1 December 2003 - 01:48
    The girl i dont fuck usally are virgins
    So you&#39;re saying you don&#39;t fuck then right?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    imagine the doctor&#39;s surprise, when he finds his patient wearing a condom

Edit: i was responding to 3rd

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@1 December 2003 - 06:49

I too am off (shakes head in agreement with FC), I only hope you learn some sense young albo my friend as I fear for you and the young girls who you are with if you do not.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi@1 December 2003 - 02:51
    I don&#39;t believe this BS. And anyone who posts their sexual prowess on a pirate forum is a loser with a right-hand as a girlfriend and a left-hand as an ex-girlfriend.
    @ darth shusi-you dont have to belive me bro i have nothing to prove to you i just telling you wether you belive me its you choice if u dont just dont answer mypost

@3rd gen noob-

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast