Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Having Sex

im 19 and virgin too. Although i have nothing against those who wish to have sex after they are married (all the more to them), im not one of those people who wishes to keep it till they are married. However i would never do it with someone i had no feelings for, for me its more of an emotional bond than anything else and as cliche as it is, i'd rather have a special first.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@2 December 2003 - 00:31
    However i would never do it with someone i had no feelings for, for me its more of an emotional bond than anything else and as cliche as it is, i'd rather have a special first.
    The best point made so far

And hats off to you 2 for not being shy about being a virgin, hell why is it always a race to have sex as early as possible??

Admitedly I lost mine at 13 but it was a meaningful thing and I'll never forget it, but I did'nt then go trying to shag evrything that moved.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #73
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@1 December 2003 - 23:27
    Ok, my two cents...

I'm 20 now and I first had sex when I was 14. Since then I slept with several people, but I only truly enjoyed it with the people I cared for. I had enough one night stands and I can honestly say I grew a bit tired of them. It's the worst sex there is and it gains you nothing (except when you're particulary horny ).

( guys, I think I'm considering being...I can't say it....)
    Say it Skweeky - i'll protect your honour!

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+2 December 2003 - 01:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 2 December 2003 - 01:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thisiswhoweare@2 December 2003 - 00:31
    However i would never do it with someone i had no feelings for, for me its more of an emotional bond than anything else and as cliche as it is, i&#39;d rather have a special first.
    The best point made so far

And hats off to you 2 for not being shy about being a virgin, hell why is it always a race to have sex as early as possible??

Admitedly I lost mine at 13 but it was a meaningful thing and I&#39;ll never forget it, but I did&#39;nt then go trying to shag evrything that moved.

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    thanks, appreciate it. But to be honest, im not shy about being a virgin, i dont see any reason to be embarrassed about it or not (its not something id like to bring up when im introducting myself though.... "Hi im thisiswhoweare, and im a virgin..so how old are you??" lol

B)

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Heh, thats my point exactly, most people are shy and embarrased, but it&#39;s nice to see someone who is happy with who and what they are

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Hi, i dont think we&#39;ve met. I&#39;m thisiswhoweare, and im a virgin..so how old are you??

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Hi I&#39;m Jonno and I&#39;m 26

So..........you&#39;re a vigin huh..........so what does that entail?

I&#39;m a weirdo

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #78
    heheh

9. Lounge   -   #79
    this guy is posting bullshit, i bet he just thought he shagged all 11 girls in one of his wetdreams

10. Lounge   -   #80
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    i&#39;m 15, and i&#39;m still a virgin

guess i live in a nice part of town.

the only person I know thats had sex, well, hes a little messed up.

kind of like infamous. he thinks hes ghetto, so maybe he thinks hes had sex too.

whatever

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast