Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Having Sex

FvKin GeniuS :D
    Last year on my birthday which in on January 27 (i turned 13) i lost my virginty with my ex-girl friend

i was very nervous but very horny but sure enough i lasted 10 mminutes with her in the bed

then a few weeks later i had sex with her friend and we broke up

as it went on i became a sexaholic and i still am i had sex with at least 11 girls during 2003

no that its 2003 and im almost 14 in januray 2 more months ive feel my addiction is stronger

but i wouldnt belive that many kids my age had sex as much as me so i asked around in school and most kids havent and i was amazed i didnt think me my cousin nick and my friend mersim were the only ones so i got happy and i fuck more then ever

do u think that im at the right age to be having sex so much ??
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Lounge   -   #2
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Do you have tv where you live? or has your heating given out?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@1 December 2003 - 01:34
    Last year on my birthday which in on January 27 (i turned 13) i lost my virginty with my ex-girl friend

i was very nervous but very horny but sure enough i lasted 10 mminutes with her in the bed

as it went on i became a sexaholic and i still am i had sex with at least 11 girls during 2003

no that its 2003 and im almost 14 in januray 2 more months ive feel my addiction is stronger

but i wouldnt belive that many kids my age had sex as much as me so i asked around in school and most kids havent and i was amazed i didnt think me my cousin nick and my friend mersim were the only ones so i got happy and i fuck more then ever

Do you want to........and can you afford to raise a child?

Peace brotherdoobie

4. Lounge   -   #4
    i do i no wha u mean it says on the tv kids my age are having sex all the time but wen i ask kids in school they ALl say no i dont get it

is it just my my cousins and friends

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie+1 December 2003 - 02:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 1 December 2003 - 02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@1 December 2003 - 01:34

i was very nervous but very horny but&nbsp; sure enough i lasted 10 mminutes with her in the bed

Do you want to........and can you afford to raise a child?

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
    Yes...........and no

6. Lounge   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    This is why I Pray to God at Night to never let me have Kids and let me Die alone.

I do not know what to say about something like this.Just FC being a old fuddy duddy.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Um...infamousalbo, you do realize that getting a hickey is not &#39; having sex &#39; right ?

...just checking.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    >_<

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Are you ready to be a parent?

Are you ready to get sexually transmitted diseases?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@1 December 2003 - 06:39
    i do i no wha u mean it says on the tv kids my age are having sex all the time but wen i ask kids in school they ALl say no i dont get it

is it just my my cousins and friends
    I was kidding, it&#39;s a standing joke here when family&#39;s have plenty of kids you tend to say &#39;Do you not have tv&#39; , or &#39;Do you need a fifty p for the meter (to turn the heating on)&#39;

oh and for the record people your age i.e. folks at school, friends, cousins etc tend to lie their teeth off in an attempt to &#39;fit in&#39; be very careful who you believe.

If you are asking me the question seriously then I would say whether or not it is the done thing in your crowd it is extremely unadvisable, I do not believe you could even comprehend the possible consequences of your actions, let alone deal with them. This is only my take on it, but I would hope the board would back me up.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast