Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edonkey, Emule, Or Overnet?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by disenchanted@14 February 2003 - 14:24
    I've got 41 Albums ripped with EAC (Secure Mode) and encoded with LAME
    all with preset Extreme except about 3 which would not fit on cd so for those I used standard. I also have a special peice of software for all the audiophreaks out there... Encspot Pro 2.1 Full Version. I'm going to post all this when I get it all tagged, etc, etc....
    There is a Encspot 2.1 out now...I still only have 2.0?

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    get them all, its the only solution

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    its the worlds best website
    http://www.geocities.com/jared_smells/

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Hey davoo,
    cool background music! horrible webpage!

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    I dont think sharereactor do albums, mainly because of the whole RIAA issue.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@9 April 2003 - 22:21
    I dont think sharereactor do albums, mainly because of the whole RIAA issue.
    Did you look?

musicdonkey.org

musicdonkey.net

No RIAA issue.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    yah i did, but those arent sharereactor sites.

http://www.sharereactor.com

Taken from the site:

"Features not to come
    Sometimes we get suggestions for features that are not possible to implement. Be it technically impossible, causing tons of traffic, lots of stress on the server, or some other problems. What these features are, and why they are not taken, you can read here.

Feature Reason of rejection

Music section Wont be back until you find an attorney that wants to fight for me against the lobby representive here in switzerland, that will do this for free. If he can get it done, that they never ever bitch at me again, i will immediatly reactivate it. Until then, check the Music forums, they are visited well by users.

"

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by disenchanted@13 February 2003 - 04:55
    Ok, I went to sharereactor.com and now I want to try sharing some of my quality rips with this community. However...
    I Don't know which program I  should I get? Please tell me a reason why I would prefer one over the other. Don't just say get "insert program here"
    Try "Shareaza". so you don't have to get all those programs..

With shareaza you can find or download content from Magnet, Gnutella or eDonkey2000(Edonkey and Emule) web links, such as those found at www.sharelive.com, www.sharereactor.com, www.bitzi.com and more...

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@10 April 2003 - 13:49
    Taken from the site:

"Features not to come
    Sometimes we get suggestions for features that are not possible to implement. Be it technically impossible, causing tons of traffic, lots of stress on the server, or some other problems. What these features are, and why they are not taken, you can read here.

Feature Reason of rejection

Music section Wont be back until you find an attorney that wants to fight for me against the lobby representive here in switzerland, that will do this for free. If he can get it done, that they never ever bitch at me again, i will immediatly reactivate it. Until then, check the Music forums, they are visited well by users.
    Bit of a bummer, but those two sites should keep you going

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Go the SR forum. There is music section as well, as adult, DVDrips, SVCD, manga, pc games, console games.
    Newbies use the main page, old rats go the forum.
    Thing are only posted on the SR main page when the files are well spread, many realases don't come to the mainpage at all...

Why am i telling you this.... the Forum is allready beeing slowed down, due to too many users :-?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast