Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats The Shortcut In Wmp To Take A Screanshot?

I used to do them a lot, after a night of "fun" with a bird, I got a long ass video, and now want to take some screanshots, but Iv forgot the shortcut?

How?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    some people have problems taking SS's in WMP.
    play the video in BS Player and press "P"

SS created in the BS Player directory
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    ctrl+i

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    muchspl2
    prtsc(print screen) works also, you just have to turn off overlays in preferences

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@30 November 2003 - 19:26
    prtsc(print screen) works also, you just have to turn off overlays in preferences
    CTRL+I is easier. Why go mess with settings, hit a button, and finally open up paint and paste/save when you can push two buttons, then save it to whatever format you want.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    no its not, if you turn off overlays all you need to hit is prtsc then open paint hit ctrl v to paste it

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by muchspl2@1 December 2003 - 01:07
    no its not, if you turn off overlays all you need to hit is prtsc then open paint hit ctrl v to paste it
    exactly the kind of problems i was talking about
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by muchspl2@30 November 2003 - 20:07
    How the hell is turning off an important function, pressing a button, opening another program, pasting, then finally saving easier then pressing ctrl+i, then click save in the pop up save box? You sir, must be on crack.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    muchspl2
    no, you don&#39;t need overlays, at least I don&#39;t and I&#39;m not the one spreading rumors that there is a GC emulaiter to n00b&#39;s

@3rd gen noob

whats do you mean

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Some people have problems playing videos when they turn overlays off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast