Thread: Nothing In Traffic Window Now!

Kazzaa Lite 2.4.3 kept crashing earlier, and now seems to stable, in that it has cinnected and stayed that way for the last 30 mins.
    Anyway, when I look to see how the downloads are doing, there are no files in that window, but they are still on my PC....dat files.

How do I get them back in the traffic window?

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Delete your .dat files and repeat your previous d/loads.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by welz400@30 November 2003 - 19:13
    Kazzaa Lite 2.4.3 kept crashing earlier, and now seems to stable, in that it has cinnected and stayed that way for the last 30 mins.
    Anyway, when I look to see how the downloads are doing, there are no files in that window, but they are still on my PC....dat files.

How do I get them back in the traffic window?

Thanks
    empty your shared folder to a temp folder and see if klite is still crashing, then let me know

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Well, I have just put all my shared files into \temp\shared folder name, and my downloaded files are in \foldername\temp.
    What I do is: when a complete file has been downloaded I move it to \foldername, as downloads only go into the temp folder.
    Also, just noticed that all my dat files are now back in the traffic window.

Hope it stays that way.

Thanks

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    No it didn't. Kazaa Lite has crashed 5 times since my last reply>

Help

Thanks

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by welz400@1 December 2003 - 14:57
    Well, I have just put all my shared files into \temp\shared folder name, and my downloaded files are in \foldername\temp.
    What I do is: when a complete file has been downloaded I move it to \foldername, as downloads only go into the temp folder.
    Also, just noticed that all my dat files are now back in the traffic window.

Hope it stays that way.

Thanks
    ok i'm not sure if every thing i wanted was done so lets do this:

please go to options>klite options> traffic> here you will see a path to "my shared folder" now make sure that, that folder does exist and then empty it to a temp folder that klite has no access to, when its empty and klite has no access to any of those files tell me if its crashing or not