Thread: Ratio free trackers

RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    What are the top ratio-free trackers? I can only think of BTN and nCore. What are the other good ones?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    PreToMe. And FSC Zamunda, Demonoid and RuTracker do not enforce ratio requirements. FL.io has so much freeleech and activity they almost qualify, too.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    illusive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    There is also Nebulance & shazbat.tv for TV content. Both are proper in content specially new ones with multiple qualities. Although I hear shazbat is about scene releases only. There are ratioless sites like libble.me & PTN but I wouldn't say they are the best/top for content.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    All items in the Orpheus' Bonus Shop are currently 50% off, so I stock up 150 freeleech tokens.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    PreToMe. And FSC Zamunda, Demonoid and RuTracker do not enforce ratio requirements. FL.io has so much freeleech and activity they almost qualify, too.
    FSC still around? Amazing. Too bad its pal FTN went down. Miss being part of an "elite" tracker lol. FSC still the most sought after tracker like it was a decade ago? lol. Agree with FL, its practically freeleech. Managed to get a 5+tb buffer within a month. Another tracker I forgot to mention is MTV, but its been down for months now and I don't know if its even coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    There is also Nebulance & shazbat.tv for TV content. Both are proper in content specially new ones with multiple qualities. Although I hear shazbat is about scene releases only. There are ratioless sites like libble.me & PTN but I wouldn't say they are the best/top for content.
    Never heard of any of them except PTN. In fact I think I might have even had an account there once upon a time. Are the others easy to get into?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatts View Post
    FSC still around? Amazing. Too bad its pal FTN went down. Miss being part of an "elite" tracker lol. FSC still the most sought after tracker like it was a decade ago?
    No, things are different now. Few care about community anymore; trackers are seen as places to get files from and that's it. Which is sensible, especially considering the fact people have been banned for saying the "wrong" things on forums/IRC to the "wrong" people, or visiting the "wrong" places.

Anyway, the current wisdom is: content is king, and the RED-PTP-BTN-HDBits cabal has the best content. Although I only find the first of those worth bothering with, as other trackers also have movies and TV (not to mention there are alternate means to obtain exclusive releases, if necessary).

Another tracker I forgot to mention is MTV, but its been down for months now and I don't know if its even coming back.
    https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/k0rhoi/ was the last I heard.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    No, things are different now. Few care about community anymore; trackers are seen as places to get files from and that's it.

Anyway, the current wisdom is: content is king.
    I noticed the same thing. I had been out of torrenting for a while, just got back into it a while back and noticed pretty much every tracker's forums are dead. Literally on a tracker right now where the last forum post was made almost 2 years ago. Like wtf? lol. I still remember the good old days of OiNk and how those forums were packed 24/7.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    illusive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    FSC still around? Amazing. Too bad its pal FTN went down. Miss being part of an "elite" tracker lol. FSC still the most sought after tracker like it was a decade ago? lol. Agree with FL, its practically freeleech. Managed to get a 5+tb buffer within a month. Another tracker I forgot to mention is MTV, but its been down for months now and I don't know if its even coming back.
    Yeah it's back

morethantv.me

Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Never heard of any of them except PTN. In fact I think I might have even had an account there once upon a time. Are the others easy to get into?
    Both are easy I guess as I saw their name couple of time offered somewhere as giveaways