Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good scene music trackers

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Nice job on catching that.

I was going to let it go a couple more days and if nobody had figured it out and just out-right post about it, I was going to say(despite dressing and being all about grunge at the time), hey do you think I would do the unspeakable act involving a shovel or the beautiful act involving good friends, a case of MGD, a gas can so we could huff on, and then finally pair of perfectly moist hands,

I'm worn out just from typing all of that. How the body changes as you get older. Back in the day I could type all night with only one hand and some kind of mind altering substance in the other.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

I'm worn out just from typing all of that. How the body changes as you get older. Back in the day I could type all night with only one hand and some kind of mind altering substance in the other.
    You're like a young boy trapped in an older man's body as opposed to anon who is just an older man with a young boy.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    And anon, I hope you're still not considered the boogie man of filesharing as once you were.
    torrants2.png

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You're like a young boy trapped in an older man's body as opposed to anon who is just an older man with a young boy.
    Don't project, I'm actually a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123