Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trackers with great 'Invites' section

RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Since a lot of trackers have an invite forum, I figure we discuss which trackers have the best invite forums?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    RED is a great invite forum! They also have a music tracker.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    illusive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Almost all top ones got the best invites forum. GGn, PTP, BTN, HDBits. Also there are ones better under the radar like on Exigo/FSC

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    All the "best" ones then seem to hypocritically allow what they denounce other lesser sites for doing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    Also there are ones better under the radar like on Exigo/FSC
    No wai, pix pls

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    All the "best" ones then seem to hypocritically allow what they denounce other lesser sites for doing.
    RED is known to soft-ban members because they didn't know their inviter "well enough". The concept in general is impossible to truly enforce and a bit absurd too (this is the Internet after all), but what are people going to do, move to another music tracker?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    RED is a great invite forum! They also have a music tracker.
    Not a PU on Red yet. Did what used to have an invite forum? I was in the "elite" class there, but I don't think I ever visited the forums, or maybe I did, I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    Almost all top ones got the best invites forum. GGn, PTP, BTN, HDBits. Also there are ones better under the radar like on Exigo/FSC
    Not on any of them except HDB. And yeah they have a pretty good invites section.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatts View Post
    Did what used to have an invite forum?
    Yes, there was an invite section, as well as informal giveaways on the exclusive subforums for higher classes (I was Elite there too).

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Anyone here on AlphaRatio and have access to their invites forum? They have pretty high restrictions, was wondering if it was worth it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    illusive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Anyone here on AlphaRatio and have access to their invites forum? They have pretty high restrictions, was wondering if it was worth it.
    Not sure if considered worthy but I've informed that there are invites to baconbits, LzTr, iTS (In The Shadow), BeyondHD, AnimeBytes, Orpheus & UHD. That's it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Only one from that list I'd personally be interested on is OPS, as a backup for RED. iTS still exists? Back in the day they had more traders and collectors and people actually downloading

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast