Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Not Connecting Then Crashing?

hello, i have been running kazaa fine up until about 2 weeks ago when it would not connect or even say 374,500 users online. now it just sits there saying conecting... for about 5 mins before i get that "kazaa has had a problem and needs to shut down windows error message" i checked my ip address in supernodes and it just says loads of 00.00.000 so im guessin this is the problem with the disconecting thing and probably the reason it shuts itself down, however typing in my adress and pressing refresh does nothin. any one got any ideas ???

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Re-install your Klite++ program again.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i have uninstalled, reinstalled it loads of times

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    move everything out of your shared folder to a temp folder, and then restart kazaa lite. If it works fine then you have a corrupt file in your shared folder. Another thing it could be is a corupt db folder. More than likely it is the first one.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    that has got it connected and seems to be working fine now thanx

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    nangostino, what did you do to keep kazaa connected and running without crashing?

I have same problem here?
    Thanks

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by nangostino@1 December 2003 - 10:10
    that has got it connected and seems to be working fine now thanx
    Glad you got it going Dude.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Hmmm it worked for about an hour and now it is back to the same thing wither not connecting for about 5 mins then crashing or connecting for a bit then crashing? any ideas ? or is there going to be a new version out soon which will stop the ip adress problem ? cheers

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nangostino@2 December 2003 - 19:21
    Hmmm it worked for about an hour and now it is back to the same thing wither not connecting for about 5 mins then crashing or connecting for a bit then crashing? any ideas ? or is there going to be a new version out soon which will stop the ip adress problem ? cheers
    is this with your files in your shared folder or is the shared folder empty and you still get this??

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    the shared folder is now empty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast