Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Can anybody share their fat-to-fit journey?

  1. #1
    I am 28 years of age living in Bangalore at this moment. This was me 4 years back. 98 kg to be exact. I despised going out to shop since I had very little decision. I was tormented in school and universities as I was consistently a fat kid.But I was cheerful in my skin and the manner in which I looked. I began working in a health firm in deals and acknowledged I am selling fitness and wellbeing arrangements when I myself am not fit. That was the Turning point.

    I chose to improve. Furthermore, began going to a rec center in my general public. I began with 15 minutes of strolling alongside some seat practice like crunches, leg raise and so forth Alongside the rec center, I made changes in my eating regimen. Supplanted paratha and puri having oats for breakfast. Custom made plates of mixed greens for lunch like chana serving of mixed greens or bubbled chicken serving of mixed greens. Supper would be dal alongside a chapati.

    I used to quantify my weight once in 15 days and treat myself with the decision of my fav food. In the initial 3 months, I had lost 18 kg of weight. Furthermore, I was brimming sincerely. Presently I had come from XXL to XL. Not awful really.

    From that point onward, there was no looking awful I experienced passionate feelings for rec center and exercise. Joined a decent rec center external began running and doing weight. Loads are actually quite significant regardless of what do lift you body will get sore however you will see results.What would I prescribe individuals attempting to get thinner -

    1-Start working out. Take a stroll to begin with transform it into running and afterward run.

    2-Workout in any event 5 days every week. Blend of cardio and loads

    3-Make little changes in your dietary patterns like-move to little segments and no subsequent plate rule.

    4-If you want to eat a frozen yogurt let it all out however don't transform the entire day into a cheat day.

    5-I actually eat out once every week. I go for sizzler as it is a healthy choice or red sauce pasta. White sauce has such a large number of calories.

    6-I have a sweet tooth( by what other method do you think I arrived at 98) I eat desserts when I wish to yet don't voraciously consume food.

    7-I drink brew more than once in per week and pursue 7 km day that.

    I trust it's your own body to make your own principles. Nobody will know you and your body more than you, at the end of the day,

    Alter 83k perspectives on my first answer. This is truly inspiring. I know there are huge loads of folks out there like me yet this surely felt extraordinary.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    I'm a big eater yet I stay thin as fuck, it's the only thing where genetics have been kind to me. Well, that and my skin-hair-eye color combo which makes me extremely unlikely to be randomly searched at airports, tee hee.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,855
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'm a big eater yet I stay thin as fuck, it's the only thing where genetics have been kind to me. Well, that and my skin-hair-eye color combo which makes me extremely unlikely to be randomly searched at airports, tee hee.
    It is great when you are young dumb and full of cum, then there will be a age number when that is all over buddy....

    I got married at the age of 20 i weighed 135lbs wet (and just over 6ft tall), it didn't take long but now i am 5/11 and not 135lbs anymore

    The airport thing was never an issue but funny to hear that comment LOL!!!!
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    It is great when you are young dumb and full of cum, then there will be a age number when that is all over buddy....
    But on my last birthday they told me I was so old now
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,855
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    It is great when you are young dumb and full of cum, then there will be a age number when that is all over buddy....
    But on my last birthday they told me I was so old now
    What can you say about that, old is how you feel??


    Young.......

    So i leave the garbage bags under the sink in the kitchen, so i open the cupboard bend down let a ripper fart almost to the point i thought i shit my pants!!, then i have to stay there for a few minutes to think how i am going to get back up without falling backwards and cracking my head open!!!..

    But i can say my brain doesn't feel a day older then 25

    Dumb...

    What can i say i am on this site trying to say my point of view on politics and how i feel and try to fit into society....

    Well that word sums that up right

    Full of Cum.......

    Well i can get wood no problem, and i can say i am happily married over 30 years!!!

    I assume you get that

    I can only assume you got a long way to go to have any of those experiences yet
    Last edited by shaina; 01-10-2021 at 03:05 AM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    So i leave the garbage bags under the sink in the kitchen, so i open the cupboard bend down let a ripper fart almost to the point i thought i shit my pants!!, then i have to stay there for a few minutes to think how i am going to get back up without falling backwards and cracking my head open!!!..
    I can only assume you got a long way to go to have any of those experiences yet


    I hope so!
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,855
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I can only assume you got a long way to go to have any of those experiences yet


    I hope so!
    So i made my point then, you are still young dumb and full of cum

    To me these are the best conversations Anon, they give a good laugh, and they don't cause any grief and any reason for instigation

    And really it puts a smile on your face...

    I know this isn't the right place to post this...

    But i just took my mother inlaw home, she came over for dinner, so i hear on the radio Quebec has now put a curfew on from 8pm til 5am you are not to leave your house!!!!

    And they are fining you big time if you don't follow the rules!!!

    I can tell you here where i am the numbers are skyrocketing higher being shut down rather than being open and having some restrictions!!

    I really don't get the purpose of these lockdowns???

    Do you have therm where you are??
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,366
    If I open a box of cookies, I'm not going to get up until that box is empty even if that requires me throwing up more than once because that's what real men do, pansies.

    Also I'd like to thank the OP because recovery is an essential part of fitness and that short novel of his put me right to sleep.

    Also also seems a weird place to want to live but I guess whatever.

    Respect my lack of authority.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,366
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

    But on my last birthday ..
    Latest or most recent unless you are intending on dying this year.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I really don't get the purpose of these lockdowns???

    Do you have therm where you are??
    "And now, for something completely different..."

    Anyway, we had a full lockdown starting from late March 2020, then it was softened after July, then there was a near-complete reopening on November, and now we have curfews again after a spike of COVID cases caused by illegal nightclub parties.

    I'm worried about the impact these measures are having on both the economy and personal liberties, but don't see any perfect solutions here.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •