Thread: Help

my avi preview is only working for a couple of seconds then the progress thingy jumps to the end of the progress bar basiclly not previewing anything,i have tried reinstalling and clearing the registry entries but to no avail,any suggestions?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    You can try and use VideoLan to preview and see if it does the same thing. It may be that you have a bad video downloading too. You can download Videolan HERE

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    That's right firefox!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    i don`t know what`s going on ,i dld video lan and now my comp is just running really slow,am just going to throw it out of the window!!!thanx anyway guys it`s good to know someone is listening out there, peace

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by joops@1 December 2003 - 12:19
    i don`t know what`s going on ,i dld video lan and now my comp is just running really slow,am just going to throw it out of the window!!!thanx anyway guys it`s good to know someone is listening out there, peace
    something is wrong with your file, it could be corrupt

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    tanx,i clocked what the problem was,i uninstalled the new codec pack and reinstalled the old one ,everything is fine now,has anybody else encountered that problem???