Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guy Beating Smb 3 In 11 Mins...

Poster
    the Quake movie pwns the mario one. tho at somepionts its kinda iffy.

2. Games   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@2 December 2003 - 06:06
    That was amazing but....
    After each level it could have been edited in case he screwed up
    The game took over 10 minutes not 3.

Either way he obviously demolished each level..whether he tried over and over and edited it together or not.

And don't tell any crap about how it's not even possible that it was edited. All that has to be done is to start and stop recording after each fade out.
    Maybe, but the easiest way to tell would be to look at his lives and points at the beginning of each level.

3. Games   -   #33
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Pitbul@2 December 2003 - 01:03
    the Quake movie pwns the mario one. tho at somepionts its kinda iffy.
    hehe i never used the rockets the way he does....at least to jump lol....

4. Games   -   #34
    Poster
    i know i never even thought of using them like that either.

5. Games   -   #35
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    can i just say if i even came to gamesworld before yesterday, i may have seen your thread. the sad state is yesterday was the first time i have bothered to visit since i joined. for your information i don't give a fuck if that was your link. do you own the site it was on? so its hardly stealing, its like arresting me for plagarising the dictionary.
    i got the link for the video from another forum, so please don't pm me again telling me to stop posting "your" links. that is all.

if you must know i got the link from the soulseek forum.

6. Games   -   #36
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@2 December 2003 - 14:39
    can i just say if i even came to gamesworld before yesterday, i may have seen your thread. the sad state is yesterday was the first time i have bothered to visit since i joined. for your information i don't give a fuck if that was your link. do you own the site it was on? so its hardly stealing, its like arresting me for plagarising the dictionary.
    i got the link for the video from another forum, so please don't pm me again telling me to stop posting "your" links. that is all.

uhhhhh how about if you PM HIM BACK instead of wasting our precious thread space..... fucker!!!!

7. Games   -   #37
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@2 December 2003 - 15:39

What the fuck are you talking about?

8. Games   -   #38
    Originally posted by DWk+2 December 2003 - 21:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 2 December 2003 - 21:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@2 December 2003 - 14:39
    can i just say if i even came to gamesworld before yesterday, i may have seen your thread. the sad state is yesterday was the first time i have bothered to visit since i joined. for your information i don&#39;t give a fuck if that was your link. do you own the site it was on? so its hardly stealing, its like arresting me for plagarising the dictionary.
    i got the link for the video from another forum, so please don&#39;t pm me again telling me to stop posting "your" links. that is all.

uhhhhh how about if you PM HIM BACK instead of wasting our precious thread space..... fucker&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    first of all, why don&#39;t you pm me to tell me to stop wasting your precious thread space, and second get a life, move out of your moms basement. fucking waster.

9. Games   -   #39
    Originally posted by DWk+2 December 2003 - 22:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 2 December 2003 - 22:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@2 December 2003 - 14:39
    can i just say if i even came to gamesworld before yesterday, i may have seen your thread. the sad state is yesterday was the first time i have bothered to visit since i joined. for your information i don&#39;t give a fuck if that was your link. do you own the site it was on? so its hardly stealing, its like arresting me for plagarising the dictionary.
    i got the link for the video from another forum, so please don&#39;t pm me again telling me to stop posting "your" links. that is all.

uhhhhh how about if you PM HIM BACK instead of wasting our precious thread space..... fucker&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah man that was a bit harsh ffs.

Dont have to call him fucker and shit like that.

Its not like this forum is running on server with only 10MB hdd

10. Games   -   #40
    thanks neattaroski. i heard it runs on a gig connection.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast