Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Game

what do you think is the best racing game to play with others over the internet?
    I want to know cause I" like to try that stuff.
    I do have a cable connection so speed shouldn't be a problem
    thx

2. Games   -   #2
    BANNED
    what about your computer? cuz if u got a good one...you can try Need for Speed Underground

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Midnight Club 2

4. Games   -   #4
    Only in a Processor.
    i like Need For speed underground. cuz supposedly you can play ppl on their ps2...i'm not too sure on that tho.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

5. Games   -   #5
    if you want to try need for speed underground, you can download the demo which lets you play online, download it from here

6. Games   -   #6
    Only in a Processor.
    Originally posted by k-liteuserintheworld@1 December 2003 - 20:31
    if you want to try need for speed underground, you can download the demo which lets you play online, download it from here
    why? i'll just get the full version off of bit torrent, and get a serial off of a site. that's as simple as i am.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]+1 December 2003 - 20:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([P][RO][CE][SS][OR] @ 1 December 2003 - 20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-k&#045;liteuserintheworld@1 December 2003 - 20:31
    why? i&#39;ll just get the full version off of bit torrent, and get a serial off of a site. that&#39;s as simple as i am. [/b][/quote]
    well it was just a thought, just incase you didn&#39;t want to spend the time downloading the whole game you could try it first.

8. Games   -   #8
    Only in a Processor.
    very true indeed.

9. Games   -   #9
    almost forgot motogp2 which is pretty damn good, the only draw back is if you want to play online you will need to build up a character from single player first, or you could use the standard players but using them tends to loose for me each time.

10. Games   -   #10
    does motogp2 require a cd key? if not then i might try it.

oh and btw, is it normal that i only have 3 server in midnight club 2?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast