Thread: Desperate Help

KazaaBlah
    I have normal Kazaa version 2.6. I can download audio files perfectly fine, but when it comes to video files.. I get slow downloads like.. 0.50 or 1.00. Does anybody know a fix to this or what can be wrong. I've also tried downloading Kazaalite and I'm not connecting at all so I uninstalled it. This all happened about 2 weeks ago.. My friend has 2.6 and his is working perfectly fine. What's the deal?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Have you read the faq's
    :rtfaq:

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Use ASM for your video files.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I have normal Kazaa version 2.6. I can download audio files perfectly fine, but when it comes to video files.. I get slow downloads like.. 0.50 or 1.00. Does anybody know a fix to this or what can be wrong. I've also tried downloading Kazaalite and I'm not connecting at all so I uninstalled it. This all happened about 2 weeks ago.. My friend has 2.6 and his is working perfectly fine. What's the deal?
    Maybe you should try the Kazaa forums.
    Too bad you gave up so quickly on K-Lite.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    First thing you should do is get rid of Full Version of Kazaa. Then run Adaware on your computer to remove all the crap that KMD installed with it. Once you have done this dowload Kazaa Lite Ver 2.4.3 and install it telling it to reset your registry keys before installing kazaa lite. Then get back with us if you have the same problem. Kazaa Lite is way better.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by clocker@2 December 2003 - 07:53

Maybe you should try the Kazaa forums.
    Too bad you gave up so quickly on K-Lite.
    Perhaps he's not patient.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by KazaaBlah@1 December 2003 - 16:08
    save your shared files to a temp folder uninstall any version of kazaa you have, go to program files and delete any kazaa folder you see, go to c:drive>my shared folder delete that, delet your db folder, run adaware then install klite

so have any idea how much ad/spyware you have installed with that kmd 2.6??

i guess you don't like your privacy, uninstall that crap