Thread: Avipreview Problem Help

I downloaded the k-lite codec pack 220 full ... so i could have all the latest codecs
    and now Avipreview only shows 3sec's of Capture time then it kinda freezes and goes to the end of the clock.. it only does it when k-lite codec pack is installed
    But Video Lan plays the Full Preview..so my Question is should i download the new
    k-codec pack and get rid of 220 full or how can i tell its another codec conflicting
    What should i do? I really want the New Codecs on my Pc or should i just forget it
    and use Video lan from now on? Please Help

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    use video lan i never dl the kazaa pack and i got no problems

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Get the latest version if that isn't it and use VideoLan while u have it everything should play correctly. Or get a newer version of AVIPreview if there is one.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I have the same problem too, i've just been using videolan now

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Yeah i put the Video Lan program in Kazaa Lite ++ ....No more Avipreview for me i guess until they make a newer version

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by giftic@1 December 2003 - 22:20
    I downloaded the k-lite codec pack 220 full ... so i could have all the latest codecs
    and now Avipreview only shows 3sec's of Capture time then it kinda freezes and goes to the end of the clock.. it only does it when k-lite codec pack is installed
    But Video Lan plays the Full Preview..so my Question is should i download the new
    k-codec pack and get rid of 220 full or how can i tell its another codec conflicting
    What should i do? I really want the New Codecs on my Pc or should i just forget it
    and use Video lan from now on? Please Help
    I got the same problem too

I have gone back to the previous k-lite codec pack for now

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    there is a possible fix, in the tips section

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    there haven't been any updates for avipreview in ages