Thread: Can't Download

2 weeks ago my KazaaLite worked very well, I was able to download mp3 files.
    But About 1 weeks ago, I couldn't download anything, all my download are in "waiting" state.
    When I force the connection, the state of the file goes to connection state but the download never start.
    I tried to reinstall KazaaLite but It changed nothing.
    Any idea ?

Maybe an operator filtering ?

I also changed the port number but noway...

thanks for your help

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Try to delete all Kazaa files in your registry and re-install it again.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    You could reinstall your kazaa lite and tell it to reset all registry settings during the install. If that does not fix it then move everything from your shared folder. And restart kazaa lite. Does it work now. If it does then you had a corrupt file in the shared folder and you need to see which one. Move a few files back at a time, restarting kazaa lite after every move. When you find the bad one delete it.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by pazi@1 December 2003 - 18:53
    2 weeks ago my KazaaLite worked very well, I was able to download mp3 files.
    But About 1 weeks ago, I couldn't download anything, all my download are in "waiting" state.
    When I force the connection, the state of the file goes to connection state but the download never start.
    I tried to reinstall KazaaLite but It changed nothing.
    Any idea ?

Maybe an operator filtering ?

I also changed the port number but noway...

thanks for your help
    when you say waiting you mean connecting state but never connect??

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I've already tried to remove all my .dat file before the re-installation but without any success

> when you say waiting you mean connecting state but never connect??

first I am in "waiting state"
    but after a time, it goes to "connecting" but as you said it never connects

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Found the solution !!!!!!!!!

I tried the workaround posted by boyzee and I noticed when i tried to refresh my connection with the supernode I got an error message "Runtime Error : overflow".
    (due perhaps to the processor : AMD Athlon)

So I tried to investigate on the other applications installed recently and present on my quicklauch window (because two weeks ago all worked fine). I tried to open winzip and I got a message like that : "winzip cannot open, the date is uncorrect"

And in fact, my date was 2189 !! I don't know what happend but something (program installation perhaps) has changed my computer date.

So I set it to 2003 and all works fine now !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all for you help and suggestions

Pazi an happy man today