Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best games to run on my Laptop?

Anyone tried GTA 4 on their laptop? I ran it on my work laptop, which has a 16GB RAM, and it still lagged often, which I couldn't believe.

2. Games   -   #12
    Mine would melt down. San Andreas runs great, though! There are unofficial patches to add widescreen support and fix compatibility problems with modern versions of Windows.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Games   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Mine would melt down. San Andreas runs great, though! There are unofficial patches to add widescreen support and fix compatibility problems with modern versions of Windows.
    San Andreas ran great for me. Although with the new definitive trilogy, even San Andreas might require at least 8 GB RAM i think. The old, original San Andreas is still terrific.

4. Games   -   #14
    Didn't even know about the remaster. Looked it up and it seems it still has some issues to be addressed. I can at least confirm the original runs fine with as little as 1.5 GB, because guess how much my old desktop computer had

5. Games   -   #15
    League of legends! works on most computers!

6. Games   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfsten View Post
    League of legends!
    Sona and Ahri were a major contribution to humanity ugly_31.gif

7. Games   -   #17
    I DID NOT know that there is such a problem for laptops, but I launched it on my hospital without problems, I especially like the addition that goes about Guy Tony (I trudge from the club life that I can’t afford)

8. Games   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Janearyngorr View Post
    (I trudge from the club life that I can’t afford)
    Ahaha. We'll never have what we're seeing onscreen, but at least we can see it...
    Last edited by anon; 05-21-2022 at 06:42 AM. Reason: "Even if reality is painful, you don't have to worry about that here."

9. Games   -   #19
    Portal is one of the best superlight games worth trying to train your brain skills.

10. Games   -   #20
    It will run fairly well as long as you set the portal rendering depth to 0 and shader detail to low. Make sure to check out the Prelude expansion when you're done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast