Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best games to run on my Laptop?

Also, any computer from the last 10 years (even Intel Atom laptops) should be able to run PS1 emulators comfortably, giving you access to a wide library of games and unofficial mods for them. You won't even need to patch ISOs from the command line and burn them first

I still remember Connectix's VGS, nya. Not all titles were supported, but those which were ran amazingly well, especially considering the hardware of the time.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Games   -   #22
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Portal: Revolution is free on the Steam store. Wonder how it would fair on my aging 8gb ram machine. Running Linux.

3. Games   -   #23
    If you have even a "value" GPU with at least 128 MB of VRAM, you'll be fine!

4. Games   -   #24
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I think I"ll give it a shot then. I need something to keep me busy until Ragnarok comes down a bit in price.

5. Games   -   #25
    Rerecros's Avatar Member
    You can do a bunch of emulation most likely. With sites like playclassicgames you can do it right in your browser.

6. Games   -   #26
    7DtD works on my laptop

... so long as everything is closed

... and res is at the lowest setting

7. Games   -   #27
    Maybe some old Source engine titles they ran pretty well for me when I had a notebook with integrated gpu, e.g. CSS, Half-Life 2 / Black Mesa, Portal, Left 4 Dead 2; Minecraft was definitely playable as well with the right settings and tweaks, every GTA until San Andreas, maybe Borderlands 1

8. Games   -   #28
    Integrated GPUs are pretty good these days. My first laptop struggled to play the original Half-Life smoothly, and let's not mention GTA Vice City

9. Games   -   #29
    you can play horror games in that laptop bcz horror games give more fun an also more exciting or play gta vicecity

10. Games   -   #30
    Resident Evil 1, The House of the Dead (at least the first three) and Song of Saya would run comfortably even on an old laptop, indeed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123