Thread: Call Of Duty

last one guys!

i can't get a demo of call of duty, unreal II.

i have 256 ram
    9600 xt ( half-life 2 TICKET YAY&#33
    2.0 ghz celeron

how many frames can i get for call of duty

i heard that game was amazing

i heard unreal II sucked but its only 20 bucks

please tell me!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I got call of duty it looks awesome I got a pentium 4 3.0ghz, 160gb hard drive 1gb ddr ram and 128mb geforce fx. Try the activision site they might have a call of duty demo.

3. Games   -   #3
    1.) we cant tell u, you will just have to figure out wat settings are good for you and ur pc

2.)yes its amazing, i think well worth the bandwith waste ....its based on WWII when british invade germany

3.)unreal II graphics are alright, good for its time....i would get unreal2k3, very nice and good graphics

4. Games   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    do yall recomend i buy the game for the cdkey, for the servers?..they're really cracking down on cracked servers.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lyrok@1 December 2003 - 23:22
    do yall recomend i buy the game for the cdkey, for the servers?..they're really cracking down on cracked servers.
    this game is so vicious that i might even buy it for real, if u r really into the game then u should buy it to experiance the full game.

proud to be american

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    buy it. the official servers are Amazing. u here everythings going on all around you. bullet shots nades going off. its chaos going all around you i've played on a servers wilth 24 to 40 people it kicks ass.

8. Games   -   #8
    Sounds alot like medal of honor: aa online, which is a good thing Seem's i'll be getting call of duty for christmas, i hear only good things from people on moh:aa should be definately worth the cash.

I got call of duty it looks awesome I got a pentium 4 3.0ghz, 160gb hard drive 1gb ddr ram and 128mb geforce fx. Try the activision site they might have a call of duty demo.
    Heh, i find it funny that you mention your main pc specs, including hard drive size, then forget the most important aspect - the video card type

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Lyrok@2 December 2003 - 04:22
    Everyone needs to buy at least one game a year if you can afford it. the guys who make these games need to be supported now and then

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@2 December 2003 - 23:51
    Sounds alot like medal of honor: aa online, which is a good thing Seem's i'll be getting call of duty for christmas, i hear only good things from people on moh:aa should be definately worth the cash.

Heh, i find it funny that you mention your main pc specs, including hard drive size, then forget the most important aspect - the video card type
    Yeh you are right. I have a geforce fx 5200 128mb. The game is reall shiny and all, light everywhere and I have only started the training, since my cuzin burned me a copy, it looks awesome when i watched him play the first level! Is it a long game? I wana know before I play it! I would buy pc games its that I dont have money and i am looking for a job too, and when I have money I get xbox games since pc games can be downloaded.