Thread: Wonderdealing.com And Profitfacility.com

Poster
    hey i posted this in hardware but im not sure if it would get a better response here

heres one

and heres another

you can get cheap cell phones and computers here. theres this one guy saying its a scam but theres no other people. just click and check em out. im not affiliatied in anyway so its not spamming.

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Can you prove that these companies actually practice what they preach? The two websites are almost identical to eachother...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Trying buying one from them then you'll know its a scam or not
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I wouldn&#39;t buy from the ValueMart

no J/k I don&#39;t shop on the internet
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    muchspl2
    No extra or hidden charges. All merchandise will be shipped from the Lithuania. The shipping fees are already included in orders above &#036;500. You will not pay any import tax, all shipments will be wraped like gift to avoid any sort of inspection or taxes, it is only a method vastly used by many sellers. Once you have finished your order, the requested items will be saved, in a few hours you will receive an email with the western union info and total price to perform the payment. We are accepting only paymets via western union as I mentioned in the main page. Happy Shopping
    &
    Recently we have received a vast number of emails from concerned people questioning the validity of our product purchasing system. We apologise and sympathise with those persons concerned.- It can be very difficult to believe our brilliant offers, even more so when using a mode of payment sometimes used by scammers in the Western Union. In our current situation we do not have any choice to use the latter system, this is due to the vast number of consumers we do business with and the obligation to aqquire the goods upfrontly, which in turn has lead us to opt for this mode of payment. We are very concerned with the various emails that we have received regarding this subject. Again we apologise and agree on the subject.- In light of what has happened over this situation we are now formerly a trusted company via www.internetpreventionservices.com. Hence now we are registered as a 100% safety company, now through our name and service we can pass confidence to our partners and customers. (In respect of this please, click on the icon on the right- it will open a window with our shop details). We now hope to mitigate the number of concerned emails regarding the above matter. Please feel free to surf the website, we have valid proof of legitimacy of business. Please, refrain from sending emails of similar concern in due course. Happy shopping&#33; DO NOT FORGET TO READ OUR FAQ SECTION
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://users2.cgiforme.com/rambler60/messages/3174.html

from here

> WATCH OUT FOR SCAM&#33;&#33;&#33;
    > I JUST WANT TO TELL U GUYS THAT DO NOT BUY FROM PROFITFACILITY.COM&#33;&#33;&#33;

> IT&#39;S A SCAM. MANY PPL PAID ALREADY AND NEVER RECEIVE THE ITEM. IT IS RELATED TO WWW.WONDERDEALING.COM

> BELIEVE ME&#33;&#33; THEY GOT ME ALREADY LAST WEEK&#33; NEVER REPLIES AFTER RECEIVE PAYMENT

> AVOID EDMUNDAS , TODOR, OR WHOEVER THAT IS.

> THINK ABOUT IT, IF THEY ABLE TO SELL THAT CHEAP, THEY WOULD HAVE SOLD EVERYTHING THROUGH EBAY.

> ALSO, A LOT SCAM WEBSITES OUT THERE. SO BE CAREFUL&#33;&#33;&#33; IF IT&#39;S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN MAYBE IT IS A SCAM.

>>> O HOW I WISH I SAW THIS MESSAGE BOARD BEFOREHAND&#33;<<<

I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY "PROFITFACILIY", AND HAVE LOST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY B/C OF THE "CHEAP" ITEMS THAT GRABBED MY ATTENTION ON THEIR SITE.

THEY HAVE A "SECURE" SITE SUPPORTED BY "INTERNETPREVENTIONSERVICE" WHICH BECAME "NON-EXISTENT" THE DAY AFTER MY PAYMENT WAS RECIEVED. SO THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO REQUEST A REFUND.

I WAS DEALING WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP BY THE NAME OF MANTAS AKUCEVICICIUS WHO WAS QUICK TO RESPOND PRE-PAYMENT, BUT FAILED TO RESPOND AFTER PAYMENT WAS RECIEVED.

I STRONGLY SUGGUEST EVERYONE TO AVOID PROFITFACILITY AND WONDERDEALING, FOR IT WILL LEAVE YOU IN DEBT TO THE WICKED WORLD OF SCAMMING.
    I can&#39;t belive you are not smart enough to figer it out, ill try a simple math

1 Lithuania
    2 western union
    ---------------------
    scam0u812 then we reduce it to the lowest vaule = scam &#33;&#33;

and I already told you this in the other thread, I hope you do buy then you will feel that much more stupid, I also have a great p2p called kazaa gold if your interested, just need to paypal me 20 bucks

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Talk about gulliable, look send them the money and when you come back here complaining, i&#39;ll tell you i told so.......

7. Lounge   -   #7
    muchspl2
    my offer still stands on a new p2p2 that lets you have acess to millions of videos/dvd&#39;s/cd&#39;s/software
    act now for only 19.99

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    ok ok ok sorry about all that i was just in denial because they were such good deals. if it were real then he should use paypal or credit cards

sorry again muchspl2 im just trying to get other opinions

p.s. im already using kazaa double platinum plus, got it only for 50 bucks and i get movies and stuff and it downloads at 10 kbs

just joking

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111