Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Indians

Poster
    this is a topic where us indians ( no native indians but indians like pple from india)
    could talk about new movies music shows like kui ka saas be kabi bhu thi and stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo i just saw kal ho na ho and mn i rocked wat a great flim it is wild B) and anyways i bought the cd and i put the movie songs hash in music verified and it also came with a bonus dic of yah jhors best songs so right now its getting copied soon ill have the hashes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------live cry fall enjoy who knows 2morro may never be

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    What's with the explanation.

An Indian is someone from India, that's perfectly clear and unambiguous.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J'Pol@2 December 2003 - 01:32

Just getting mixed up with Injuns JP. Custer did it too.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@2 December 2003 - 01:32

in u.s. history native americans who migrated from asia , were reffered to as indians by the white settlers.......

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Formula 1 That looks like formula 2 to me.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by bigboab@1 December 2003 - 21:51
    Formula 1 That looks like formula 2 to me.
    Or at least a matching pair.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #7
    good job!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Formula1+1 December 2003 - 20:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Formula1 @ 1 December 2003 - 20:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@2 December 2003 - 01:32
    What&#39;s with the explanation.

An Indian is someone from India, that&#39;s perfectly clear and unambiguous.
    in u.s. history native americans who migrated from asia , were reffered to as indians by the white settlers....... [/b][/quote]
    Hard to believe that people are not familiar with that
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by neotheone@1 December 2003 - 20:26
    this is a topic where us indians ( no native indians but indians like pple from india)
    could talk about new movies music shows like kui ka saas be kabi bhu thi and stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo i just saw kal ho na ho and mn i rocked wat a great flim it is wild B) and anyways i bought the cd and i put the movie songs hash in music verified and it also came with a bonus dic of yah jhors best songs so right now its getting copied soon ill have the hashes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------live cry fall enjoy who knows 2morro may never be
    1st: neo is white. and u claim to be neo the one. and ur indian. not getting the connection here
    2nd: ur being racist and ytf did u start this thread?

ur confusing my tiny brain

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Formula 1
    in u.s. history native americans who migrated from asia , were reffered to as indians by the white settlers.......
    They were call "Indians" because that&#39;s where the early explorers thought they were. That&#39;s how the West Indies was named.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast