Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nba Live 2004 Is Seriously

WTF were the makers of this game thinking. the graphics are great. the game controls are great. , but did they even test this before releasing it

But HOW many F_ing WIDE OPEN DUNKS can be missed in a game.

I said OK, maybe im trying to dunk to far away from the basket . NO!!!! . makes no difference if you are right under the basket

I said OK, im going to create a player. MJ of course. i gave him 99s across the board.

And guess what He missed 10 WIDE OPEN DUNKS! in one game.

I said OK , maybe its the length of time i hold down the dunk/layup button... NO!!!! ..makes no difference how long you hold the button ot just tap it...
    I have never seen so many WIDE OPEN missed dunks in a basketball game.

aaahhhhhhh ....sorry i had to vent..

Now back to the game

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@2 December 2003 - 02:08

TheFilePirater

great.....you flame about the game and now you back playing it....

4. Games   -   #4
    Yes as a "professional gamer" i feel i have the right to critique games that have a huge area of SUCK in them

5. Games   -   #5
    I had the same problem. that why i stick with the only game in town. NBA 2K3. Live does not match up to NBA 2K3

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Kevhead2@2 December 2003 - 02:20
    I had the same problem. that why i stick with the only game in town. NBA 2K3. Live does not match up to NBA 2K3
    I have that on the XBox. but NBA2K3 is not available for the PC and my card is better than the Xbox.

I guess ill have to return it and ask for my money back .. wait ... i didnt pay for it.

I guess i shouldn't bitch about a game i did not pay for

7. Games   -   #7

i dont kno wat it has to do with this, but i was looking for a pic that said something like "wow your quick"

8. Games   -   #8
    well i dont know about you but my game works fine. Kobe hasnt missed a open dunk yet

9. Games   -   #9
    Can't you just change the sliders? I haven't played the PC version so I'm not sure, but you can on the PS2 version.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@2 December 2003 - 15:02
    Can't you just change the sliders? I haven't played the PC version so I'm not sure, but you can on the PS2 version.
    Yes , i made MJ with 99s on the sliders. i think i have come to the conclusion that on the upper levels the game, it makes you miss shots to let the other team get back in the game.

It seems that when im ahead by 10 or more points and im playing on the All Star level, NBA Live purposely gets the other team back in the game by making you miss W I D E O P E N shots, and makes the other team hit the 3s when being doubled teamed and two hands in their face just to make sure the game is close in the 4 quarter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast