Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ip Blocker

Hey.

I'm using the old version of K-Lite ++ (before you had to pay) and I still update the IP Blocker.

I was wondering: since you now have to pay for the new version, are these "updates" bogus and if they're not, where are they coming from, exactly (Peer Guardian DB won't work anymore for me)?

Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mystik_TK@2 December 2003 - 02:20
    Hey.

I'm using the old version of K-Lite ++ (before you had to pay) and I still update the IP Blocker.

I was wondering: since you now have to pay for the new version, are these "updates" bogus and if they're not, where are they coming from, exactly (Peer Guardian DB won't work anymore for me)?

Thanks.
    what r u talking about you never had to pay for k-lite and u NEVER will! the newest version is 2.4.3. go to klitesite.com and get it there.

when i update my ip ranges blocker t workes but when i check the update for PG database it says PG database not found. i dunno whats wrong with mine. do u have this problem too?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Don't be fooled by those sites that make you pay. I'm glad you didn't pay for it though.

Go to klitesite.com and download the latest version there. You don't have to pay for it, and you never will.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Mystik_TK@2 December 2003 - 02:20
    Hey.

Thanks.
    another victim fell in the molesting hands of the RIAA and shareman....

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mystik_TK@1 December 2003 - 22:20
    Hey.

Thanks.
    this is our real site and you don't have to pay

always remeber klite was, is and always will be free

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yeah, I suppose I was suckered in. P2P keeps getting messier, it seems. Glad to know it's still free.

3224: That's the same message I get. I tried disabling my firewalls, but it still makes no difference.

So doesn anyone know why I can't get PG, but still get updates that seem to come staright from K-Lite's server?

Perhaps there's a patch to fix this or maybe the new version is reconnected to PG?

PS: I may not be online in the next few days, so don't offended if I don't reply thanking you for the help.

And one more thing which I almsot forgot: It's great to see another Bond fan, especially a Canadian one. I'm practically obessed (novels, films etc.) and I have been for years. Cheers.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Double Agent
    hehee yeah

doing nothing all day but smoke quality sigars, kicking asses, having sex

i can live with that

name's Bond, James Bond B)

also you might wanna check out bittorrent, just look around the forum, u'll find a lot of info about this new p2p client, and in my opinion is better than kazaa/kazaalite

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    You have to untick the box where it says to update from the Peer Guardian Database, then the updater should work OK. (It will come straight from K-Lite server).

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mystik_TK@2 December 2003 - 15:41
    Yeah, I suppose I was suckered in. P2P keeps getting messier, it seems. Glad to know it's still free.

3224: That's the same message I get. I tried disabling my firewalls, but it still makes no difference.

So doesn anyone know why I can't get PG, but still get updates that seem to come staright from K-Lite's server?

Perhaps there's a patch to fix this or maybe the new version is reconnected to PG?

PS: I may not be online in the next few days, so don't offended if I don't reply thanking you for the help.

And one more thing which I almsot forgot: It's great to see another Bond fan, especially a Canadian one. I'm practically obessed (novels, films etc.) and I have been for years. Cheers.
    don't use pg it has ranges in it that you don't want to be blocking, our update is much better and cleaner

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+3 December 2003 - 06:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 3 December 2003 - 06:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mystik_TK@2 December 2003 - 15:41
    Yeah, I suppose I was suckered in. P2P keeps getting messier, it seems. Glad to know it&#39;s still free.

3224: That&#39;s the same message I get. I tried disabling my firewalls, but it still makes no difference.

So doesn anyone know why I can&#39;t get PG, but still get updates that seem to come staright from K-Lite&#39;s server?

Perhaps there&#39;s a patch to fix this or maybe the new version is reconnected to PG?

PS: I may not be online in the next few days, so don&#39;t offended if I don&#39;t reply thanking you for the help.

And one more thing which I almsot forgot: It&#39;s great to see another Bond fan, especially a Canadian one. I&#39;m practically obessed (novels, films etc.) and I have been for years. Cheers.
    don&#39;t use pg it has ranges in it that you don&#39;t want to be blocking, our update is much better and cleaner [/b][/quote]
    OK cant use it anyways&#33; lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast