Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overnet

and my dad doesn't know shit all about computers, he just has one to do his work on, that's it
    For all the jokes about my router being in my dad&#39;s office, it&#39;s only there because he&#39;s the one payin...so i get the good deal out of it. High speed internet, no charge, with a ----&#62;legal<---- cable into my room...who&#39;s laughin now??
    yeah put that in your pipe and smoke it dick face
    Yours Truely
    Kai

Oh and for you people that actually did help and aren&#39;t assholes, Thanks very much, it is greatly appreciated
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@2 December 2003 - 10:48
    Congratulations&#33; Your an asshole

You better watch your word, buddy.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    BANNED
    go to options>network> here you have 2 ports you need to forward in the router, after that you need to get the kanat( i&#39;m not sure if thats what theycall it, but they use a verion of it also) now if after all that you still get this message then you need to set your pc as a dmz host (which opens all the ports basically, kinda like the router is not there, as far as the protections goes, you can still use it for internet connection but dmz basically drops down all the firewalls) then it will work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12