Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vice City

Keikan's Avatar ........
    Can you listen to radio stations while playing when you have downloaded the isos?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yes, u can I have the downloaded version with the radio stations.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    the radio stations are gay. i wish ther were a way were u cud just listen to ya mp3' everytime you got in a vehicle.

is there a way?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by dray_02@2 December 2003 - 05:47
    the radio stations are gay. i wish ther were a way were u cud just listen to ya mp3' everytime you got in a vehicle.

is there a way?
    are people really this stupid in person?

oh and aren't you ever curios as to why theirs a folder in GTA VC that is labeled "MP3's" maybe to put your own MP3's in their.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul+2 December 2003 - 12:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 2 December 2003 - 12:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dray_02@2 December 2003 - 05:47
    the radio stations are gay. i wish ther were a way were u cud just listen to ya mp3&#39; everytime you got in a vehicle.

is there a way?

oh and aren&#39;t you ever curios as to why theirs a folder in GTA VC that is labeled "MP3&#39;s" maybe to put your own MP3&#39;s in their. [/b][/quote]
    u dumbass maybe you didnt get my question

i already know that theres a folder which you obviously put your own mp3&#39;s in.

i want to know if you can programme the game so it doesnt play the annoying radio stations...... JUST THE MP3

read carefully next time winner

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by dray_02+2 December 2003 - 14:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dray_02 &#064; 2 December 2003 - 14:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Pitbul@2 December 2003 - 12:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-dray_02
    @2 December 2003 - 05:47
    the radio stations are gay. i wish ther were a way were u cud just listen to ya mp3&#39; everytime you got in a vehicle.

is there a way?

oh and aren&#39;t you ever curios as to why theirs a folder in GTA VC that is labeled "MP3&#39;s" maybe to put your own MP3&#39;s in their.

i already know that theres a folder which you obviously put your own mp3&#39;s in.

i want to know if you can programme the game so it doesnt play the annoying radio stations...... JUST THE MP3

read carefully next time winner [/b][/quote]
    Yeah Dray you can.

Copy all your MP3&#39;s in the folder and while your driving around, flick through the stations and their will be one called MP3.

Also if you have all your MP3&#39;s on a seperate partition or you like where they are, instead of copying the whole MP3&#39;s in their, you can select all your MP3&#39;s right click copy then go into the MP3 folder and paste the shortcuts to the MP3&#39;s in the MP3 folder in GTA vice city directory.

One ennoying thing is everytime you get into a car, you have to change the station to mp3 but their must be a way to make it the default station all the time.

What i want to know is, if its possible to make a plugin to listen to the real internet radio instead of MP3&#39;s.

7. Games   -   #7
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Well I&#39;d like something like GTA3 had: just hit F9 and... instant mp3&#33;
    There was no need to cycle through all the other stations to get to something you haven&#39;t already heard 10,000 times.

Sadly, it seems that Vice City doesn&#39;t have that nice feature.
    Unless I&#39;ve missed something.... ?

8. Games   -   #8
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Man the radio stations are sweet especially wildstyle and fever and it makes the game more enjoyable.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    is it just me or does the grafic in this game suck...Its not that bad while ur playing but the videos are so poor quality..BTW...How do I adjust grafics in this game??

10. Games   -   #10
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by dray_02+2 December 2003 - 13:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dray_02 @ 2 December 2003 - 13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Pitbul@2 December 2003 - 12:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-dray_02
    @2 December 2003 - 05:47

is there a way?

oh and aren&#39;t you ever curios as to why theirs a folder in GTA VC that is labeled "MP3&#39;s" maybe to put your own MP3&#39;s in their.

read carefully next time winner [/b][/quote]
    lmao when you install vice city there&#39;s a option do you want to install the radio stations...... then you just add your Mp3s....... B)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast