Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Nonofficial Drug Thread

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by pol@2 December 2003 - 04:26
    Just a joke..............*brotherdoobie wonders where the laughter went to in the lounge?..........sigh........

i have'nt given an opinion on the thread in my posts, indeed they were intended as a lighter look on it. i saw those pics a while back and although they can be taken in a number of ways, i do think they get a point across. your other post was all "facts", so where was the laughter there ?

i dont speak as someone who is ignorant to the effects of drugs. indeed thats why i am often found on this forum on a weekend.

i just dont think its responsible to say that drugs are ok or harmless on this forum. there's lots of younger, impressionable people here.
    I hope you did not take my post as a jab at you personly Pol?
    It wasn't meant that way.

I am not saying drugs are harmless or ok.
    I am saying there are two sides to every issue.

For some recreational drug use is a choice.........A choice that can and should only be made by an fully informed adult.

Peace brotherdoobie

2. Lounge   -   #32
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by neattairoski+2 December 2003 - 09:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neattairoski &#064; 2 December 2003 - 09:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 10:37
    @ozbabe-in all truthfulness, i don&#39;t think i stole a single piece of software before i joined this forum. ever. but after i joined i got some serials, i got it sorted. so now i&#39;m glad. how is that any different than drugs? you can go to jail for both. i&#39;m sorry but i don&#39;t see a big difference, and not only that, i was proposing a thread/section where CURRENT USERS could discuss drug related issues without being harassed, as what is happening now. that is completely different than telling young kids to start using.
    Obviously you havent been around any one thats on drugs and seen how drugs can fuck your life up.

How the fucken shit can you compare downloading software to taking drugs. Think about what you just posted and you will see how stupid it is. [/b][/quote]
    now i see why octopussy thought you were cool

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    BRAVO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie
    I hope you did not take my post as a jab at you personly Pol?
    It wasn&#39;t meant that way.

I am not saying drugs are harmless or ok.
    I am saying there are two sides to every issue.

For some recreational drug use is a choice.........A choice that can and should only be made by an fully informed adult.

np brotherdoobie - no offence taken and none intended either. i realise that there are two sides to the story, but as it&#39;s a discussion i wanted to get my point across too, my point being that we&#39;re not all just talking only about what most of us would call recreational drugs here.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    here in vancouver and richmond were allowed legaly to posses up to half an ounce and two days ago i think we had a huge as grouping of stoners of all ages to fight towards completly decriminalizing possisin of cronic it was cool there where ton sof peeps there smokin slangin chillin i lernt how to make a pipe outt an apple i wish i knew that one when i was in school i never really thought of it though its crazy easy just carve two hols like an L in two sides of the apple make sure as the holes go deeper into the center of the apple where the two hole meet they go smaller (preventing you from choking and inhailing bud )

wow pol tight ava i just thought i said pol at first then i keep lookin and pong

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 17:37
    @ozbabe-in all truthfulness, i don&#39;t think i stole a single piece of software before i joined this forum. ever. but after i joined i got some serials, i got it sorted. so now i&#39;m glad. how is that any different than drugs? you can go to jail for both. i&#39;m sorry but i don&#39;t see a big difference, and not only that, i was proposing a thread/section where CURRENT USERS could discuss drug related issues without being harassed, as what is happening now. that is completely different than telling young kids to start using.
    MS hon.... as you know ive worked with street kids, working in Juvenile Detention centres.. worked with kids that nobody wants, 95% of them were using drugs when they were 12 and 13... why?... because they "heard it was cool" ...

where do kids "hear that its cool?"... from the media, yes... but the majority is handed down from person to person... and unless there is a locked section for over 18&#39;s where the age can be verified, then to have a thread for current users to discuss their "experiences" where kids can openly read and learn makes us as adults sorely deficient with our responsibilities towards them.

Read up on the Universal Rights of the Child... that shows us exactly what our responsibilities are...

drugs are NOT cool...

psst... and neither is stealing... *winks*

7. Lounge   -   #37
    BANNED
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie@2 December 2003 - 18:50
    I agree with you 100 percent Billy D........Kids should not be encouraged to take drugs.

I have children and I personaly hope that they get by in life without
    partaking.

I do believe that they should hear all of the facts and not just one
    side of the story.

By not talking about such matters openly.......we are teaching our
    kids that they are not capable of making informed decisions.

I will never believe that it is better to keep children in the
    dark...........and by saying that something isbad and leaving it at that.
    That is exactly what we are doing.
    I think we may have crossed wires here. I also have kids, four of &#39;em, and a grandson. I do talk to my kids about it, and anything else they want to talk about. But I wouldnt talk to your kids about it without your permission, unless they were adults. I&#39;m certainly not talking about keeping them in the dark. If a child asks you a question, you have a duty to tell the truth, not pass on opinions unless you state that that is what it is. The fact is, your kids would be better off not taking drugs, and you and I have a duty to explain that to them.

way to change the subject rikk
    How is pointing out the age of the kids on this board changing the subject? This is a drug thread.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    BANNED
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@2 December 2003 - 19:12
    here in vancouver and richmond were allowed legaly to posses up to half an ounce and two days ago i think we had a huge as grouping of stoners of all ages to fight towards completly decriminalizing possisin of cronic it was cool there where ton sof peeps there smokin slangin chillin i lernt how to make a pipe outt an apple i wish i knew that one when i was in school i never really thought of it though its crazy easy just carve two hols like an L in two sides of the apple make sure as the holes go deeper into the center of the apple where the two hole meet they go smaller (preventing you from choking and inhailing bud )

wow pol tight ava i just thought i said pol at first then i keep lookin and pong
    Not a bad effort for someone who obviously doesn&#39;t have the Queen&#39;s English as a first language. They say an apple a day keeps the brain away.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@2 December 2003 - 10:19
    way to change the subject rikk
    How is pointing out the age of the kids on this board changing the subject? This is a drug thread.

the subject of my post, not the subject of the thread.

nice try, though.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    whats the queens english i dont get it english is the only language i know fluintly

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast