Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: The Official Nonofficial Drug Thread

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SensualGardening+2 December 2003 - 11:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening &#064; 2 December 2003 - 11:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@2 December 2003 - 13:37

Well put SG, I can&#39;t help but support you view. Only one point...Did you mean "legal" drugs?
    I don&#39;t understand. "Legal" drugs where??(in my piece...)

Yogi[/b][/quote]
    larger group then who use "illegal" drugs. Lots of those "medicines" are more
    I was refering to this sentence...

2. Lounge   -   #72
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 21:00
    ... if you don&#39;t like drugs, then don&#39;t take them. where is the problem?
    Telling kids they&#39;re cool.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    ....and yet another drugs thread and I just HAVE to post

Ok, I&#39;ve been smoking marihuana on regular bases ever since I was 15. There are months I smoke every day, then there are months I don&#39;t smoke a thing (like right now). I don&#39;t need the high, but I like the relaxed feeling it gives you, I don&#39;t think it&#39;s addictive, at least it is not to me. I don&#39;t know what it&#39;s like with other people.

Over the years I tried several drugs; xtc, speed,etc...I could handle them when I was feeling ok. I think it&#39;s ok to experiment with drugs when you are sure your menthal health is alright. The times I used drugs to forget my problems for a while never ended in a good way...Drugs do broaden the mind, and they learn you a lot about yourself, but when you are already feeling down, the last thing you need is to learn that you&#39;re really not that &#39;good&#39; as you thought you were.

My point: drugs are for fun, maybe for relaxation, but they never solve a problem. Don&#39;t use them unless you are ok with yourself and your life

BTW: Also don&#39;t forget the nice muscle cramps speed gives you. Lying in your bed, been awake for 48 hours straight, you stretch, and there it is, in your foot, and it hurts like hell, and it won&#39;t go away. Then you TRULY feel how intoxicated your body is.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by nigel123+2 December 2003 - 14:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 2 December 2003 - 14:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@2 December 2003 - 11:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123
    @2 December 2003 - 13:37

Well put SG, I can&#39;t help but support you view. Only one point...Did you mean "legal" drugs?

I don&#39;t understand. "Legal" drugs where??(in my piece...)

Yogi
    larger group then who use "illegal" drugs. Lots of those "medicines" are more
    I was refering to this sentence... [/b][/quote]
    Nope.

I meant "illegal".

Yogi

5. Lounge   -   #75
    My point: drugs are for fun, maybe for relaxation, but they never solve a problem. Don&#39;t use them unless you are ok with yourself and your life
    Thanks, skweek&#33;
    Totally my view.

Yogi

6. Lounge   -   #76
    MS, youre looking at things in black and white terms.

You cant just say if its illegal their is no difference.

Look into the grey side of it where people are dying from drugs.

Can you honestly say that p2p is just as bad just because its illegal ??

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    @ Skweeky... and at 15 did you fully understand the risks you were taking?.. or did you have that view of... "it&#39;ll never happen to me?"...

have a 17 year old die in your arms from a heroin overdose...it may just change your perceptions... he thought he was invincible too&#33;..

8. Lounge   -   #78
    MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    In my opinion, drugs (the illegal kind) do harm to your body. Yes medicine is also called drugs but those are ok, just as long as they are prescribed to you. I do believe that Marijauna can do alot of damage to your brain. I personally have seen the effects that it can have on some friends of mine. Try talking to someone that is so messed up that you have to repeat every thing 2 or 3 times to them. Its very aggravating. Weed kills brain cells, what good is that? Yes you can get high and feel great for a while, but people don&#39;t realize the long term effects that it can have on you. And I think that its a gateway drug. Most people that start smoking pot often venture off into some other drug. Smoking pot, doing acid or any other drug that is out there can only mess up your life. When you do drugs you are not only ruining your life, but also your family and friends lives. Yes this may not be the way anyone else feels but it is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Sorry, OZbabe.....

Comparing pot and Heroine..????
    (Btw. you can get 80 on heroine.......It&#39; s mostly due to the big differences in quality(due to it being illegal....)that people overdose......)

Yogs

10. Lounge   -   #80
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MusicChick@2 December 2003 - 21:26
    Yes this may not be the way anyone else feels but it is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
    Yes, you are, and thank you for it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast