Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The Official Nonofficial Drug Thread

BANNED
    Originally posted by ilw+2 December 2003 - 20:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ilw @ 2 December 2003 - 20:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Billy i thought you used to be pro-weed? Has something changed, or is it just for the purpose of debate / for the craic? [/b]

I refer you to my post in reply to SG,

<!--QuoteBegin-BD

Talking in private with mates, is different to talking in public on a forum. I&#39;m sure if this conversation was between you and I, we would have a lot to talk about, but not here.[/quote]

Unfortunately ilw, I speak from experience, which has taught me that, at least in the long term, drugs fuck you up, they are easy to get onto, fucking hard to get off. At my age you compromise, I have mates that I do many things with, but "not in front of the kids".

2. Lounge   -   #62
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 09:37
    @ozbabe-in all truthfulness, i don&#39;t think i stole a single piece of software before i joined this forum. ever. but after i joined i got some serials, i got it sorted. so now i&#39;m glad. how is that any different than drugs? you can go to jail for both. i&#39;m sorry but i don&#39;t see a big difference, and not only that, i was proposing a thread/section where CURRENT USERS could discuss drug related issues without being harassed, as what is happening now. that is completely different than telling young kids to start using.
    and this was your response...

Do you remember the poll&#092;thread we had a while back MS, where people were asked their age? We have a large amount of members under 18, a large proportion of the whole forum. Some 12 &#036; 13, these are kids, who interact between us adults, (you are an adult, aren&#39;t you?) are impressionable. We have a duty to them to not encourage them to do anything that can fuck their lives up. If you want to talk drugs, go somewhere else and do it, this is not the place.

as you can see, i was talking about stealing software, about how that, too, can land you in jail.

and when i said CURRENT USERS i meant drug users, as in people who were doing drugs BEFORE they joined, and would like to take part in drug related discussions

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    What didn&#39;t you understand about the current of our conversation?

Was that responding to me??

Cos i don&#39;t see the link...........

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #64
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 20:47
    he&#39;s also contradicting himself, making it appear as though he does drugs, but is against it for the purpose of this thread, just to argue. if so, that&#39;s lying, and that&#39;s not being a good member. that&#39;s appeasing the crowd.

Not being a good member, as far as you are concerned, is not agreeing with you. You don&#39;t like it that your stupid idea has been rightly ridiculed. Where have I said, anywhere in this thread, that I do, or do not, take drugs?

You&#39;re getting desperate MS, maybe it&#39;s time you admitted you were wrong, be a man about it, I promise I won&#39;t mock you.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+2 December 2003 - 08:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 2 December 2003 - 08:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 17:16
    i&#39;ve heard in teh netherlands(from a girl i met) you can get your ecstasy pills "checked" with this machine in the nightclubs and it tells you if its cut real bad or if its pure.
    That&#39;s old news MS, we do that at all our rave parties, have done for years. We have a councillor there too. We also provide rest areas and free drinking water, and cool showers if we are in a suitable place. It&#39;s called being responsible.

[/b][/quote]
    here is the statement that i&#39;m referring to.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 20:53
    and when i said CURRENT USERS i meant drug users, as in people who were doing drugs BEFORE they joined, and would like to take part in drug related discussions

This gets funnier and funnier&#33;

What do you do? Get a letter from their parents?

7. Lounge   -   #67
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer+2 December 2003 - 20:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MediaSlayer @ 2 December 2003 - 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> here is the statement that i&#39;m referring to. [/b]

And here was my reply.

<!--QuoteBegin-BD

Not everyone at rave parties does drugs. And yes, we put them on, me and my mates. We&#39;ve been doing it since the late 70&#39;s in India. They were called Goa parties then.[/quote]

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+2 December 2003 - 11:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 2 December 2003 - 11:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 20:47
    he&#39;s also contradicting himself, making it appear as though he does drugs, but is against it for the purpose of this thread, just to argue.&nbsp; if so, that&#39;s lying, and that&#39;s not being a good member.&nbsp; that&#39;s appeasing the crowd.

Not being a good member, as far as you are concerned, is not agreeing with you. You don&#39;t like it that your stupid idea has been rightly ridiculed. Where have I said, anywhere in this thread, that I do, or do not, take drugs?

You&#39;re getting desperate MS, maybe it&#39;s time you admitted you were wrong, be a man about it, I promise I won&#39;t mock you.

[/b][/quote]
    i&#39;m not interested in being a "winner" in your eyes. there is more to life than winning and losing. it&#39;s how you live. if you don&#39;t like drugs, then don&#39;t take them. where is the problem?

9. Lounge   -   #69
    BANNED
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@2 December 2003 - 20:55
    What didn&#39;t you understand about the current of our conversation?

Was that responding to me??

Cos i don&#39;t see the link...........

Yogi
    No SG, ilw.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    this isnt getting personal now is it?...

stick to facts n figures... above the belt stuff only&#33;...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast