Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Join The Fight Against Lame Avatars

Poster
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer@2 December 2003 - 20:03
    Correct. Reduced their size and limited the length of play. Using Ulead Gif Animator. But theres no copyright infringment that I know of.
    I didn't mean it was a copyright violation, it's just that I have seen several of these images before, so I thought you describing them as yours may have been a wee bit misleading.

Oh do you like my hat btw, I think it is spiffing.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    muchspl2
    yea I would guess his site, are he wouldn't post it on a BB, are would he :0

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I like my avatar, maybe it needs a hat, it's simple and to the point...

btw I didn't make it myself, I "borrowed" it...

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@2 December 2003 - 20:09
    yea I would guess his site, are he wouldn't post it on a BB, are would he :0
    Well I'm impressed

Leading The Way In CADCAM Design

I would like to introduce you to Phoenix CADCAM Services Ltd. Phoenix employ skilled and proficient engineers fully experienced in all aspects of CAD/CAM engineering, as well as component design associated with tool-making, mould making, pattern making, blow moulding, rapid prototyping and reverse engineering.

We use the very latest in hardware and software to give you the shortest lead times and most accurate data. The systems we work on are Delcam’s Powershape and Powermill, which allow us to offer services covering:-

Complete 3D solid or surface modelling

Whether from digitized data, Mylar drawings, component drawings, 3D wire-frame or any other forms of customer data.

Modelling of tool surfaces

Spanning: -

Press tool standard kits, progression or transfer tools. We cover the creation of new tooling or modifications to existing tooling.

Welding and Checking fixtures.

Injection Mould Tools

Blow Mould Tools

Pattern Equipment in a variety of materials (Wood, Metal and Resin)

Gravity Die Casting Tools

Pressure Die Casting Tools

Wax Pattern Dies and Core Dies for the aerospace industry.

Full machining package

We provide NC cutterpaths for all of the above tooling and in addition :-

Prototype Ureol and Resin Models                                          Production Tooling

Prototype / Pre-production Tooling                                          Poly patterns

Media accepted

CD-ROM, DVD, 4mm dat tape and 3½" floppy disc.

Data Transfer Interfaces: IGES, VDA, DXF, DUCT model.

We cover all post-processors

Auto Data Transfer: Email and Internet

We hope the information provided above may prove useful to you. We would be happy to discuss any CAD/CAM requirements you may have.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+2 December 2003 - 20:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 2 December 2003 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@2 December 2003 - 19:57
    I take it you mean that you took animations you had seen elsewhere and reduced their size.
    Are http://phoenixcadcam.tripod.com aware that they are being used as a host for these avatars.

In fact have you hi-jacked a part of their server, or are you actually part of that organisation. Either way you want to be carefull I would have thought. [/b][/quote]
    Phoenix CADCAM Services Ltd is my company, I&#39;m the Managing Director Ade Lovatt. So yes I do know I&#39;m hosting my avatar from my company site.

The reason you may have seen these before is that I&#39;ve posted these before when Bender and myself went mad on creating avatars.

Oh and by the I created the company website myself what do you think.

My company website

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Like I said, I am impressed with your site and more importantly the services you can provide.

The flashing blonde I have seen elsewhere. It was an swf the last time I saw it. You had to move the cursor to a "hot spot" for her to flash.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@2 December 2003 - 20:34
    Like I said, I am impressed with your site and more importantly the services you can provide.

The flashing blonde I have seen elsewhere. It was an swf the last time I saw it. You had to move the cursor to a "hot spot" for her to flash.
    Well I&#39;ve been a CADCAM designer now for over ten years but I&#39;ve only been working for myself for the last 18 months. I use Delcams software PowerShape and PowerMill and can create any type of tooling, press tools, plastic injection tooling, blow moulds etc. As well as create all the CNC programs needed.

The blonde I&#39;ve seen a few times on different sites, but the file I&#39;ve used was emailed to me from a friend.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer+2 December 2003 - 20:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leech_Killer &#064; 2 December 2003 - 20:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@2 December 2003 - 20:34

Well I&#39;ve been a CADCAM designer now for over ten years but I&#39;ve only been working for myself for the last 18 months. I use Delcams software PowerShape and PowerMill and can create any type of tooling, press tools, plastic injection tooling, blow moulds etc. As well as create all the CNC programs needed.

The blonde I&#39;ve seen a few times on different sites, but the file I&#39;ve used was emailed to me from a friend. [/b][/quote]
    Once again a whooshing noise as information passes over my head.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@2 December 2003 - 20:47
    I quite like this one.&nbsp;

<edited>

lol, now thats more like it.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+2 December 2003 - 20:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 2 December 2003 - 20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer@2 December 2003 - 20:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @2 December 2003 - 20:34

The blonde I&#39;ve seen a few times on different sites, but the file I&#39;ve used was emailed to me from a friend.
    Once again a whooshing noise as information passes over my head. [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t worry about it even my wife gives me a glazed look when I try and tell her what I&#39;ve been doing in the day.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast