Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Do They Think It Raciest

Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@3 December 2003 - 03:40
    This shows what happens if u do drugs and ur black and u weigh over 250 pounds. If u were skinny u would've been knocked out long ago. But all that blubber absorbs the blow and u get beaten do death. I am happy for the cops. I hope they win their case.
    How can you say that your happy for them ??

Whats their to be happy about ?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    how can they blame this on the cops. the fat mofo was high and choking the officer

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by neattairoski+3 December 2003 - 02:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neattairoski @ 3 December 2003 - 02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-judgeofallandnothing@3 December 2003 - 03:40
    This shows what happens if u do drugs and ur black and u weigh over 250 pounds. If u were skinny u would&#39;ve been knocked out long ago. But all that blubber absorbs the blow and u get beaten do death. I am happy for the cops. I hope they win their case.
    How can you say that your happy for them ??

Whats their to be happy about ? [/b][/quote]
    he is happy for the cops because the fat dildo was going to kill the cops if they dint kill him. this shows cops+drugs=death

4. Lounge   -   #24
    happy as in i support them...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Oh for gods sake, the cops are bad blah blah blah...........Their human......some of them are vicious bastards, some of them ar&#39;nt.........but is&#39;nt it like that with civiliens?

Personally I see some piece of shit steal a car and drive like a nut case with no reguard for inocent human life I think they should get a kicking.

I was gonna start a thread on this next bit but I&#39;ll post it in here

Watching the news last night the UK law now States that driving while using a mobile phone will incure a minimum fine of £30 on the spot.
    But they are giving a 2 month cooling period becuase..............get this They want to show the "Nice friendly face of the law"

And THAT is exactly what is wrong with the UK (Can&#39;t speak for other countries)
    The old bill are not allowed to do anything, Nice friendly face???..........NO they are supposed to be authority and frighten people out of breaking the law, cast fear into society and crime will drop.
    Watching a different prog, 100 years ago a guy in London was sentanced to 10 years hard labour for stealing a rabbit Thats a bit much but you get some tosser mug an old lady or beat the shit out of someone.....eg.....A friend of mine had her head bashed against a wall and keys jabbed in her face, the guy that done it has a record but what did he get??
    A £50 fine and a cuation

Yet several years ago a guy had no money and 4 kids, it was xmas so he went in a bank and stuck it up...........with a plastic gun, he got 6 years WTF?

I think the police should be a Force to be reckoned with, not chatted to and take the piss out of.

Ok Rant over

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Spindulik and judgeofallandnothing you are some racist bitches. Hide behind your computers

Anyway.........

The cops and this Nathaniel guy were both boneheads. I have little sympathy for the big guy. He brought death on himself. He could have easily died on the drugs alone and me being black myself ....well if he attacked me I&#39;d beat the shit out of him UNTIL he got off of me. Even then I&#39;d keep him subdued some type of way.

I&#39;ve seen dudes on dippers and straight angel dust and they would kill their best friend so to hell with a stranger. I had to break a dude&#39;s jaw and 3 of his fingers before he would somewhat calm down and even after that I was so tired struggling with him and I was glad help came (and he was my size).

The cops only fault was not rendering proper help. All those cops could have easily held the big guy down while one administered CPR (fuck rescue breathing though).

Some blacks do make a big deal when another dies at the hands of police. But in most of the instances that I&#39;ve seen first hand....the cops were assholes all the way.

NOT IN THIS CASE FROM WHAT I SAW
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I wouldent care if he was white, black or asian. the fact that they beat him to death shows they have metal problems. if they dont go to jail, they should be locked in a padded room with strait jackets.

Also, what exactly did the guy do ? i wasnt paying to much attention to the battens smashing into and poking into his back.

and if he wanted to shoot them, they wouldev been shot way before those pussy cunts pulled out there batterns, those cops just wanted to beat someone up for the fuck of it.

edit: just read some of the above post, so did he actually attack the cops ? ? i didnt see that part, might actually watch the video again.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    personally most cops i know suck d***, but i have 3 good friends in the gym that are GOOD COPS and they are the reason why i don&#39;t hate all cops, seems like there are a few good ones out there, but in those videos, as hobbes said, if it was me i would dothe same thing no matter what color you are, you never know what a person is going to pull out when they reach, i mean how many of your police friends would have to die before you started shooting then asking questions later when some body is reaching???

as for the pcp video all i have to say is PCP i mean is there a need to say more???

on the other hand on some areas, certain cops do and are raciest and african americans do have the right to complain about that, but again, these 2 videos were not an example of that.

having said that, can some body explain to me why african americans can call each other the N word left and right, in music videos, in songs, movies,HBO, my african american friends call me the N(in a friendship manner) word, i call them the N(in a friendship manner( word but its raciest to say the N word in public???? i mean if your own race walks around calling each other that in the media (in a friendship manner) how the hell can the same race say its raciest????

9. Lounge   -   #29
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Certain drugs grant physical effects such as superhuman strength and imperviousness to pain. They&#39;re nothing new - berserkers gained their ferocity from things similar.

The man attacked the officers first, then proceeded to resist arrest.

Edit: About the "n-word:" because of its connotations, obviously it is frowned upon if a white person uses it. From what I understand, black people using it in a friendship-type manner is a way to "take back" the word, and use it as a form of empowerment.
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Lol ive thought about that too. But i guess its a trust thing, and i guess its simply because a white guy walking up to a black guy saying *YO WAZZUP MAH NIGGA* just wont look right, and deserves to get a slap on the head.

But, lets not change this topic into something else.

Do the people that released the video think its a racism issue ? or a police brutality issue ??

im kinda leaning towards the brutality, you all have said he had a rench or something like that, i mean if i saw someone with a rench running towards me or something ide prolly shoot em right there n then, but i didnt see a rench in the video.

can someone tell me where exactly the rench, OR EVEN WHERE IN THE VIDEO THE BLACK GUY SHOWS AS A THREAT TO THE COPS ??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast