Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Own Game

I'm starting to work on making my own game and the program I'm using Adventure Maker and it does all the writing and stuff for you except you can only make point and click games like Myst anyways I have no clue where to start except that I'm trying to make it a mystery game where you have to figure out a murder. If you have any ideas or anything please post here.

2. Games   -   #2
    I just downloaded Adventure Maker and its pretty cool for making hotspot games

3. Games   -   #3
    Adventure Maker never heard of it. Is it better then rpgmaker2k?

4. Games   -   #4
    IM not sure where can i get rpgmaker?

5. Games   -   #5
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by kdm172@3 December 2003 - 00:34
    IM not sure where can i get rpgmaker?
    if u got a media play were u live they sell them there

6. Games   -   #6
    hey this Adventure Maker rules

Im going to make a tour of my house

7. Games   -   #7
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by kdm172@2 December 2003 - 23:10
    I'm starting to work on making my own game and the program I'm using Adventure Maker and it does all the writing and stuff for you except you can only make point and click games like Myst anyways I have no clue where to start except that I'm trying to make it a mystery game where you have to figure out a murder. If you have any ideas or anything please post here.
    The murder weapon is a frozen shit.

8. Games   -   #8
    What? This isn't going to be like clue.

9. Games   -   #9
    Debaser
    Are you saying you need a story? I've used Adventure maker before and I can't remember if you can have more than one setting, like if you choose to have a house in your game I'm pretty sure your stuck with using only the house. If not you could try making a game where your a police detective, ya know having to travel around town, interrogate suspects, get clues from witnesses, Do a CSI kind of thing, build a case against somebody til ya can throw em in the slammer. hey, you could make a series out of it

10. Games   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+3 December 2003 - 08:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 3 December 2003 - 08:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kdm172@2 December 2003 - 23:10
    I&#39;m starting to work on making my own game and the program I&#39;m using Adventure Maker and it does all the writing and stuff for you except you can only make point and click games like Myst anyways I have no clue where to start except that I&#39;m trying to make it a mystery game where you have to figure out a murder. If you have any ideas or anything please post here.
    The murder weapon is a frozen shit. [/b][/quote]

I think I&#39;m going to give Adventure Maker a try...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast