Thread: Getting Liveupdate Password...

Sam Fishstick
    I have Norton Antivirus 2002 and my autoupdate for virus definations has expired...how do I get a key for it? is that possible or do I have to buy it?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    just re install it last time i did that it just reset the year subscribtion.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I'm not sure just reinstalling it would work. I'd advise you to get a newer version, probably easiest to get NAV 2003 as it doesn't require 'activation'.

Or...... I hear that AVG is great, and 'free' free too! I think muchspl will probably be here soon to tell you all about it.

@muchspl

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Sam Fishstick
    Originally posted by Kunal@2 December 2003 - 23:11
    Get It Here, It's Number 6
    No thanks already read the rules. I asked HOW to get the key not GIVE ME THE KEY and I said is that even possible or do I have to buy it. So read what people write before you make a stupid post.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Sam Fishstick+2 December 2003 - 23:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sam Fishstick &#064; 2 December 2003 - 23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Kunal@2 December 2003 - 23:11
    Get It Here, It&#39;s Number 6
    No thanks already read the rules. I asked HOW to get the key not GIVE ME THE KEY and I said is that even possible or do I have to buy it. So read what people write before you make a stupid post. [/b][/quote]
    He is right though. Your question is against the board rules because it&#39;s related to cracking. If someone were to give you a link to a crack site, then they would also be breaking the rules.

There isn&#39;t such a crack anyway.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@2 December 2003 - 23:40
    I&#39;m not sure just reinstalling it would work. I&#39;d advise you to get a newer version, probably easiest to get NAV 2003 as it doesn&#39;t require &#39;activation&#39;.

LTJ is right - reinstalling won&#39;t work

NAV 2003 is widely available on the network - you then get another 12 mths subs for free

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Sam Fishstick
    I&#39;ll get NAV2003 thanks&#33;