Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ftp/site Setup

One more quick question: Is the download/upload rate on bulletproof capped somehow? My friend is downloading from me and getting a perfect and constant 32kbs, kinda odd being it colud be higher and its so dang steady... Maybe its not even the ftp software but i dunno what else would cap it like that (other than my isp ) hehe, Thanks again

BTW i checked the option to cap the speeds and it wasnt on, but its still acting funny so im guessing its something else

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    sup wit dat sig x_gimpg?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by x_gimpg@3 December 2003 - 07:07
    One more quick question: Is the download/upload rate on bulletproof capped somehow? My friend is downloading from me and getting a perfect and constant 32kbs, kinda odd being it colud be higher and its so dang steady... Maybe its not even the ftp software but i dunno what else would cap it like that (other than my isp ) hehe, Thanks again

BTW i checked the option to cap the speeds and it wasnt on, but its still acting funny so im guessing its something else
    32 aint bad

Still, make sure you ar'nt running anything else - k-lite perhaps? Congratulations anyways

UKMan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12