Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internal Antenna Booster

Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by camille@3 December 2003 - 17:30
    But it's pretty obvious. Why not purchase the authentic ones?
    And those are....?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    trust me, i get these antenna boosters free with every housing i buy of ebay... they do jack shit some even say they reduce the reception, stay away from them.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    BANNED
    Originally posted by muchspl2@2 December 2003 - 21:28
    I want one of these bitches
    http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/Personal.htm

great for the theater and restaurants
    man that thing rules.....i would love to use it in a movie....die fuckas!!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    hey mr. blunt, i got one of those internal antennas thingies. they are worthless pieces of fucking dog shit man!! i paid $20 something, and i got nothing out of it.

btw, i'm talkin bout those gold slips of metal that u put between ur phone and ur battery. they don't work at all man. I'm so fucking pissed.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@4 December 2003 - 18:41
    hey mr. blunt, i got one of those internal antennas thingies. they are worthless pieces of fucking dog shit man!! i paid $20 something, and i got nothing out of it.

btw, i'm talkin bout those gold slips of metal that u put between ur phone and ur battery. they don't work at all man. I'm so fucking pissed.
    Now that's the kind of feedback I was looking for. Sorry to hear you paid $20 for one of those.

Yeah, that's the thing i'm talking about. Like a sticker made of metal. I guess when the order comes in, i'm gonna have to throw that internal antenna away, or sell it for like 10 bucks at school.

Thanks for your feedback. Anymore is welcome.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+4 December 2003 - 23:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 4 December 2003 - 23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@4 December 2003 - 18:41
    hey mr. blunt, i got one of those internal antennas thingies. they are worthless pieces of fucking dog shit man&#33;&#33; i paid &#036;20 something, and i got nothing out of it.

btw, i&#39;m talkin bout those gold slips of metal that u put between ur phone and ur battery. they don&#39;t work at all man. I&#39;m so fucking pissed.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Now that&#39;s the kind of feedback I was looking for. Sorry to hear you paid &#036;20 for one of those.

Yeah, that&#39;s the thing i&#39;m talking about. Like a sticker made of metal. I guess when the order comes in, i&#39;m gonna have to throw that internal antenna away, or sell it for like 10 bucks at school.

Thanks for your feedback. Anymore is welcome. [/b][/quote]
    np. but i don&#39;t think u have to throw ur antenna away. just sell it on ebay or to a friend like u said. it&#39;s still worth something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12