Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help With Star Wars Knight Of Republic Plz

i installed the game,applied the crack, and everything works fine, until once the black screen shows and "brings" me in the game, i get a fatal error.... Reinstalled couple of times and still the same problem . I looked for the min specs and it said i had all recomended and above except opengl what is that??? I think it may be whats causing the problem... may be something else thought

2. Games   -   #2
    Please post a copy of the fatal error you are seeing. Opengl wouldn't be your problem, if you want to learn what it is; Go here.

3. Games   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Soul_stealer@3 December 2003 - 04:02
    i installed the game,applied the crack, and everything works fine, until once the black screen shows and "brings" me in the game, i get a fatal error.... Reinstalled couple of times and still the same problem . I looked for the min specs and it said i had all recomended and above except opengl what is that??? I think it may be whats causing the problem... may be something else thought 
    You could try updating your graphics card driver. I'd just reinstalled windows and my copy of KOTOR didn't work (with exactly the same problem) but after I updated the driver everything was fine ( I have a Radeon 8500 )

Hope that's some help cos this game is awesome

4. Games   -   #4
    ugh when i get that fatal error i cant copy i got windows xp and it shows me the error report thing so then i ask to see what it has in the report and i see the data but i cant copy it

5. Games   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Soul_stealer@5 December 2003 - 22:58
    ugh when i get that fatal error i cant copy i got windows xp and it shows me the error report thing so then i ask to see what it has in the report and i see the data but i cant copy it
    @soulstealer: the opengl prob you are having is EXACTLY same prob as I had, have you tried updating your graphics card yet? What graphics card have you got?

6. Games   -   #6
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Withcheese+3 December 2003 - 07:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 3 December 2003 - 07:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Soul_stealer@3 December 2003 - 04:02
    i installed the game,applied the crack, and everything works fine, until once the black screen shows and "brings" me in the game, i get a fatal error.... Reinstalled couple of times and still the same problem . I looked for the min specs and it said i had all recomended and above except opengl what is that??? I think it may be whats causing the problem... may be something else thought&nbsp;
    You could try updating your graphics card driver. I&#39;d just reinstalled windows and my copy of KOTOR didn&#39;t work (with exactly the same problem) but after I updated the driver everything was fine ( I have a Radeon 8500 )

Hope that&#39;s some help cos this game is awesome [/b][/quote]
    yea. the graphx driver is very important. i installed an older version driver of my ati, and the game didn&#39;t work.

7. Games   -   #7
    im sorry but im very newby when it comes to comp specs and graphic/sound cards and all ... how i upgrade my graphics driver . Is it by going to the companys site and you can donload the driver? im not sure but i think if this is a video card, but im running on NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 if thats what you talking about .

8. Games   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Soul_stealer@9 December 2003 - 23:40
    im sorry but im very newby when it comes to comp specs and graphic/sound cards and all ... how i upgrade my graphics driver . Is it by going to the companys site and you can donload the driver? im not sure but i think if this is a video card, but im running on NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 if thats what you talking about .
    go here and update your driver

http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce2mx.html

9. Games   -   #9
    it works cant wait to try it thank you for all the help B)

10. Games   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    excellent news have fun with the games soul stealer B)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast