Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Game

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    a game with a world a bit like grand theft auto. (i'd base this on yorkshire cos we got everything, and i'd know where im going.) but unlike that, the mission set would be fairly non-linear. you start off get a cg125 or a rusty fiesta for you're birthday. form then on you get an underworld meter and an overworld meter so you can do all sorts of crap like taxi-ing, being a delivery man, street racing.

all you gotta do is earn money to soup-up and get new cars, but, watch out for the police. 12 points and then you lose your license

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    Well i've been playing kotor for about a week and i think if you mixed this game with freelancer it would be pretty cool. Kotor lacks space time( unless i haven't progressed far enough) and freelancer lacks on-planet action.

3. Games   -   #23
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    does anyone here know how to go about making a game.
    not using those game maker things though. i mean start from scratch with a brand new engine and stuff.

ive been interested for as long as i can remember but only got through about 3 days of learn C in 28 days.

maybe we could get together a production team in here.

4. Games   -   #24
    Twist3r
    the perfect game IMO:

A multiplayer massive murder KILLING SPREE

like UT2K3 but with knifes chainsaws and other sharp objects, and it would be really realistic like blood and stuff, and the maps would be like vice city but more ghetto like the really bad parts of LA

kind of like postal and vice city together but on steroids!!!

think on how parents and antiviolence people would react

5. Games   -   #25
    Debaser
    Originally posted by TheDave@3 December 2003 - 23:10
    does anyone here know how to go about making a game.
    not using those game maker things though. i mean start from scratch with a brand new engine and stuff.

ive been interested for as long as i can remember but only got through about 3 days of learn C in 28 days.

maybe we could get together a production team in here.
    I could help with some of the artistic aspects but forget C, my brain just can't learn it, I've tried, hell I can't even learn Java, Spheres a good amateur game maker which uses Java script, alot more flexible than Rpgmaker.

Sphere

6. Games   -   #26
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    can this do multiplayer

7. Games   -   #27
    Debaser
    You mean online multiplayer? yeah pretty sure it can, I was working for a long time trying to get my own little free mmorpg off the ground but it never happened, nobody wanted to do any work

8. Games   -   #28
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    my brothers got a daft speed server in america somewhere. i might be able to kiss his arse enough for him to host.

what i was wondering is.. is it possible to make an engine complex enough to have car physics like in gta 1 nad 2. that would make a great mmorpg if you do your own paintjob and get parts for your car

9. Games   -   #29
    Debaser
    Yeah that would be pretty cool, I bet you could do that with Sphere......maybe.

10. Games   -   #30
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    yeah.. maybe. i have no clue though, can you use app sharing with it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast