Thread: Request: Rapid Persuasion by Brad Branson

Hi,

Hope you are well and good.

I have a request for this course: Rapid Persuasion by Brad Branson.

Available here: _https://seduction4life.net/brad-branson-rapid-persuasion/

Appreciate if you could share it via Mega or torrent.

Regards

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:474C0B2A29589BC29ACB4D6299AC21C485C6881E&dn=Brad+Branson+Rapid+Persuasion&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2920%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.cyberia.is%3A6969%2Fannounce

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:474c0b2a29589bc29acb4d6299ac21c485c6881e

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Sorry, missed this when it was posted. If the magnet link doesn't work, I have found a possible mirror, but don't know if I'll actually be able to download the files. Will keep trying in any case.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    For the record, the mirror is a bunch of Rapidgator links that are online but only available to premium users. If you have access to such an account or enough luck to find a working link generator, let me know and I'll send them.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    That course downloaded in my pc yesterday. Not sure which way u guys share files, I can upload it on cloud and drop the link here

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Player077 View Post
    I can upload it on cloud and drop the link here
    Not allowed by the forum rules; the only explicit exception is for magnets and hashes since those aren't considered downloadable.

My advice would be to wait until you have PM privileges, then you can send it to Prolife in private.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Hi Anon & Player077,
    Thank you for considering this request, however I couldn't download it with the above magnet link.

As there was no response initially for this post, I presumed Anon must be on a vacation.

I appreciate if you could provide Mega link.

In case Player007 wish to share the link, you can share it without mentioning the '.com' part so that it wont be considered as downloadable. (If this doesn't violate forum rules.)

Warm Regards.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolife View Post
    As there was no response initially for this post, I presumed Anon must be on a vacation.
    As much as I need a vacation from this reality... no

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Player077 View Post
    That course downloaded in my pc yesterday. Not sure which way u guys share files, I can upload it on cloud and drop the link here
    Thank you so much for sharing.