Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer 3

Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    http://www.fifasoccer.info/modules.php?nam...download&cid=20

Just applied it and it works well. Updates to 2003/4 rosters (including real player names), flags, badges, kits and boots.

Looks really good to be playing in real kits with real sponsors. These type of patches have been available already but this is the first all-in-one I've seen.

edit: there's also a patch on the site that changes the music as your players are running onto the field to the Champions League music! B)

2. Games   -   #2
    mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    thats fkin quality!!! just what i was looking for!!!!

cheers!!

3. Games   -   #3
    ive done the flags, badges, and kits but i cant do the names!!!! any help???

4. Games   -   #4
    Did you extract the .rar into your game directory? There is a save folder included which overwrites your old save game, I think all the names and squad changes are in there.

5. Games   -   #5
    which file did u get m8? i got an option file and a new pes3.exe, and a readme in a .rar, but it didnt update any names! when i replace the .exe

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Thanks for the heads up Skillian

7. Games   -   #7
    @N£MO - np mate, I thought you might like this - Chelsea are a great team after doing this patch

@mahammued786 - you should have got the AFSExtract_7_1_3_BETA4.exe and use that to replace some files within the AFS file in the data directory. I guess you got that far though if you've replaced the kits. There also should be a folder in the rar called save which you also overwrite to your game directory.

Has your old save game been erased? - you should have a new one with 9999 PES points to spend and some other differences. If you have I'm not sure what happened. If you haven't that's what's wrong.